• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESsRwNR.png

"Download Complete" - Kawhi Leonard 2017

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Did that guy get banned just for saying Kawhi wasn't that good, lol

Let's be real here, the guy was either trolling (i don't think so, I just think he was really dense), and if he wasn't he was being a straight up dick for refusing to back up any of his arguments and backing his piping hot takes without any sort of factual basis. On top of that he continuously moved goalposts and scoffed at anybody who questioned him.

Let's be real here, the guy was either trolling (i don't think so, I just think he was really dense), and if he wasn't he was being a straight up dick for refusing to back up any of his arguments and backing his piping hot takes without any sort of factual basis. On top of that he continuously moved goalposts and scoffed at anybody who questioned him.

Also you can't keep calling factual statistics opinions.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Also you can't keep calling factual statistics opinions.

I tried every method possible to explain to him with objective facts are. He legitimately couldn't differentiate between facts and opinion, he doesn't get the meaning. Again given how unbelievably stupid his arguments, "opinions", and reasoning behind them were, people thought he was a troll. I believed that too for a bit, but I believe Occam's razor applied in his case.

Kawhi being a role player is literal bile. Of the highest order. Also George Hill = Conley is one of the worst opinions I have heard as well.

spyder_ur

Pelton doesn't seem to think the Parker injury has much impact on the Spurs' chances to win the series. I'm not positive I agree, but I see the argument. Also this is nuts:

Kevin Pelton said:
The last time the San Antonio Spurs played a playoff game without Tony Parker, they were getting swept by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2001 Western Conference finals four championship runs ago.

Part of me is excited to see what Murray can do.

Who doesn't want Cavs Warriors round 3?
I dont. Three years of the same matchup is really boring, especially when both teams are ridiculously over-talented. Seriously not interested in watching if it's those two teams. Only real intrigue came when Durant was injured and the team played like garbage. Maybe, just maybe there was a chance for actual competition. Nope.

Tall4Life

Warriors/Cavs is not like the Lakers/Celtics of the 80's, I don't care to see it again

then again im a c fan and i want them to be in the finals over the c, so what am i to say

Fjordson

Who doesn't want Cavs Warriors round 3?
I think there are some hardcore fans out there who want something different. And obviously all the fans of the other teams still in the playoffs.

Cavs and Dubs trilogy will dwarf any other potential matchup in ratings though and it wouldn't even be remotely close.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Pelton doesn't seem to think the Parker injury has much impact on the Spurs' chances to win the series. I'm not positive I agree, but I see the argument. Also this is nuts:

Part of me is excited to see what Murray can do.

lol murray

Manu/Mills/Anderson will run point. This is why Manu decided to play 1 more season...just in case.

Cornbread78

The finals were decided before game 1 this season, time to accept that shit again...

Damn competitive imbalance... Fix this Silver..

Go Celts! LOL

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'd rather the NBA is just gonna cancel the finals and have the warriors face off against each other. Two teams lead by Curry/Draymond vs KD/Klay.

Will the KD/Klay team wear Seattle uniforms? Klay going to WSU is close enough right?

Spurs will upset GS in 7 so Kawhi can put the clamps on Lebron.

Well of course fans of teams still in it. Obviously I'd prefer the Jazz over the Warriors, but if I can't have that.

Take your favorite team out of the mix, make a more exciting finals with the 8 remaining teams than the rubber match between Cavs Warriors.

If LBJ leads the Cavs past this Warriors team he's the GOAT

I don't even know how you argue otherwise at that point . However you feel about the guy , it won't change that.

I don't see it happening but the dudes gonna die (flop as hard as possible) trying. Window is closing, it's his last chance imo.

If LBJ leads the Cavs past this Warriors team he's the GOAT

I don't even know how you argue otherwise at that point . However you feel about the guy , it won't change that.

I don't see it happening but the dudes gonna die (flop as hard as possible) trying. Window is closing, it's his last chance imo.

If LBJ leads the Cavs past the Warriors it moves him to 4-4 in the Finals. That's not the GOAT.

Ayesha Curry is opening a BBQ restaurant in SF...Steph ain't leaving the bay.

Glad all you fans of sucker ass teams had those wet dreams while they lasted.

If LBJ leads the Cavs past the Warriors it moves him to 4-4 in the Finals. That's not the GOAT.

Why is he hindered by that? Do you know how awful those Cavs teams were ?

This isn't a tennis match, he still needs support and those teams were complete ass in a conference that has been a joke for a decade +

You can hold the Heat Ls to his head, but it becomes irrelevant if he can beat this Ws squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom