• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

I liked playing against John Wall better when he couldn't shoot.

C's playing like doo doo. Kinda mad at Brad for this one. 3 games in a row of the same shit

I dunno why you'd blame Brad. He's trying stuff - he might start me next game. Wizards just playing well, and the Celtics aided that run with turnovers and bad shots. That can't happen.

Ronin Ray

I don't know how anyone can seriously put Kobe even in the top 5.

I will probably get hate for this but I don't see how Kobe would make the top 10.

In no order but all ahead of Kobe
MJ
Bill Russell
Shaq
Duncan
Hakeem Olajuwon
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Bird
Magic
Wilt
James
Oscar Robertson

WoodWERD

Lol @ the troll ban.

Anyway, just waking up to the Parker news. Fucking sucks.

If Parker is done, this screams like Rockets in 5 for the series unless Kawhi goes beast mode for the rest of the series. Parker's playmaking and off the ball movement is going to hurt the Spurs big time. They tuned it up to 100 after he went off, but that felt more due to morale than anything else. It's going to be different once they step onto Houston.

I think they can still steal one in Houston if LMA and the ghost of Manu stop sucking. Patty and Anderson will have to step it up too, but I just can't see all of that happening for 3 more wins.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Screen was a hard screen, Oubre just stupid and not paying attention and getting hit hard by the pick.

Oubre should be mad at himself.. no awareness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom