• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizeezyc

So there was Demon Paul and his magical floater in Game 7, and then the mean, mad Grizzlies one year. But otherwise, has it always just been raw, unfiltered athleticism and length that has generally knocked out the Spurs in this long-ass era (Heat and OKC fit the bill, though I guess Heat were on the last of their athletic legs the season the Spurs blew Game 6)?

We have been incredibly lucky that Houston have missed a LOT OF open 3s but you live and die by it. But our defence has been incredible this match. If we at least defend like this every match we should always be within striking distance. But a bit of luck this game too. For sure.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I wouldn't mind seeing a SA/GS western conf finals. Assuming GS can pull it off it would be good preparation for the Cavs. Spurs would definitely push them a few games.

J2 Cool

I wouldn't mind seeing a SA/GS western conf finals. Assuming GS can pull it off it would be good preparation for the Cavs. Spurs would definitely push them a few games.

Been wanting to see this series for awhile. Unfortunate it will be without Duncan and Parker. Obviously Spurs would be a big underdog but an intriguing one

mozfan12

Banned
Playoffs have been pretty underwhelming so far. Last year at this point we had a freaking great Thunder/Spurs series. Hopefully we'll get some decent conference finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom