• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
This team is so unfair lmao

They are playing like garbage and yet are still beating Jazz by 8 points with 3 min left

Man I want Cavs to beat them so badly

Mortemis

Banned
Jazz should cry themselves to sleep, best chance they had to steal a game and they're out here shooting atrocious from open shots.

Jazz should cry themselves to sleep, best chance they had to steal a game and they're out here shooting atrocious from open shots.

This right here, the Jazz went like 8 mins without a field goal and they had open shots.

The jazz needed one win against this team too.

random25

This team is so unfair lmao

They are playing like garbage and yet are still beating Jazz by 8 points with 3 min left

Man I want Cavs to beat them so badly

It also helps that the Jazz are playing like garbage in the last few minutes too.

RoKKeR

Well, if there was any game the Jazz coukd steal it would have been this one. Save KD Warriors just weren't shooting well. Unfortunately they had a heat flash and the Jazz have sucked the last few minutes.

Unless KD turns into Max Barnes in the finals I think the Warriors can keep up with LeBron

Iggy won't have to guard him all finals

Gorbert mad he lives in Utah

Fjordson

Rough game overall, but the death lineup really showed up.

The merciless destruction of Gobert in the pick & roll brought a tear to my eye. He's got no hope out there.

spyder_ur

Just a reminder that the Jazz have drafted 4 PGs in the top 20 the last 8 years, and invested another in 31 year old George Hill. They played Shelvin Mack 36+ minutes tonight.

What's this mean?

Tough guy routine? If someone is pissed they are pissed.

Yall act like the "nice" guys are punks or lol...can't fight.

More the jawing and pushing, but yeah, what you say is fair.

spyder_ur

Can we just call this and the Cavs/Raps series 3 game sweeps and save everyone the trouble?

I think Utah fans are excited for their team to be playing, but yeah, put the Raptors out of their misery. Don't know where that team goes from here after they pushed so hard at the deadline. Sign 31 year old Kyle Lowry to a $200M contract? Give Ibaka similar? Put the team on Derozan's back?

I think Utah fans are excited for their team to be playing, but yeah, put the Raptors out of their misery. Don't know where that team goes from here after they pushed so hard at the deadline. Sign 31 year old Kyle Lowry to a $200M contract? Give Ibaka similar? Put the team on Derozan's back?

Had no idea Lowry is 31
If the raptors sign him to a max I'll lol

Hayward will come to the east if the Warriors win the title
Ainge and Brad ready to get him

Fjordson

I don't know if i would say your best punch is without your starting point guard and second best scorer.
Speaking of George Hill, I wonder if he's hesitant to come back before he becomes an unrestricted free agent this summer.

But I guess being injured isn't great for your value either so maybe I'm overthinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom