• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambis

Banned
Does it feel like KD is underrated as a shooter, historically? Can shoot over basically anybody. Its like watching Kareem.

TTG

Well Zaza, at least this time it wasn't KD's knee.

Everyone calm down, Utah is gonna need more than Mike Brown on their side.

Servbot24

Banned
Does it feel like KD is underrated as a shooter, historically? Can shoot over basically anybody. Its like watching Kareem.

No, sports fans are constantly just stuck in the moment. All it took was an injury for 2 months for people to forget about him and decide Kawhi is better.

It's crazy just how off the Warriors have to be just for this scrubby Jazz team to have a chance. It's basically KD playing 1 on 5 out there until Curry finally scored.

Also, this is why they got him. These were the playoff games the Warriors would lose last year.

Fjordson

Lue>Brown 🤔
Kerr is guilty of this also.

I think overall limiting minutes is a healthy thing. But I feel like there are certain situations where you should just lean on stars a bit more, especially in the playoffs. Not every game, but sometimes.

Granted Lue is helped by the fact that Lebron is inhuman and never gets hurt.

Edit: and there's Curry at the scorer's table lol

THis might be one of the worst games I've seen the Warriors play since that stretch in game 7 last year. Jazz can;t be happy they might drop this

Edit: And then you realize KD is near unguardable.

Tom Penny

Kerr is guilty of this also.

I think overall limiting minutes is a healthy thing. But I feel like there are certain situations where you should just lean on stars a bit more, especially in the playoffs. Not every game, but sometimes.

Granted Lue is helped by the fact that Lebron is inhuman and never gets hurt.
No back to backs. Play em unless they are in foul trouble. I mean guys like MJ and LeBron average 42 minutes a game in the playoffs.

WTF that call is so inconsistent. He even dribbled

I think KD needed this game. He'd been pretty mediocre so far a top 3 player in the leaue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom