• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful bounce back game from Steph. +36 tonight. Make no mistake, he's still the most important player for the Dubs.

But will we get this Steph in the finals
The answer is no because they will switch him onto LeBron to make him get into foul trouble x tired af

Ainge gonna sign both Hayward and Rudy Gay

Lolowry is a year younger than LeBron , good luck getting a ring in Warrior land
Maybe he'll sign with the Spurs?

The answer is no because they will switch him onto LeBron to make him get into foul trouble x tired af

Lolowry is a year younger than LeBron , good luck getting a ring in Warrior land

Easier said than done. Don't the Warriors have the best defense statistically?

RoKKeR

Unsurprising sweep, but a pretty great season for the Jazz. Really hope they can hold onto Hayward and continue to build, but I'm not confident they will. Either way, been fun to casually follow and I know a lot of people back home have had a lot of fun following their first playoff run in many years.

Tommy DJ

Gotta fire both Pop and RC if they sign Lowry and not a better point guard that isn't aging and hasn't got a history of injuries. They're playing a stick figure at their starting point guard right now because Parker is injured, Ginobili is older than dirt and Mills isn't an actual point guard.

I'm not sure how the two things are related. The Warriors were going to do this to any team they saw in the second round.

And the Clippers have been the Warriors bitches for a couple of years now. I think they would have lost even worse.

Jazz should be proud they kept it close for some portion of the last 2 games.

Can they still afford to do that with KD on the floor?

JR gonna lock KD up x make him shook
Seriously if Ty let's JR guard KD like he's been guarding George x Deozen I'll just lol x smh
Don't be an idiot Ty

If the Celtics make it to the ECF, Hayward is coming , along with Max McGee
Ainge is ready to be dumb af

ThisOne

If you had told me at the very beginning of the season that the Jazz would make the second round of the playoffs, I would have been pretty happy. So, I guess it was a successful season. Still sucks to get swept though.

badb0y

JR gonna lock KD up x make him shook
Seriously if Ty let's JR guard KD like he's been guarding George x Deozen I'll just lol x smh
Don't be an idiot Ty

If the Celtics make it to the ECF, Hayward is coming , along with Max McGee
Ainge is ready to be dumb af
They can't play Warriors like they played Raptors. I watched some of the games and they would double team DeRozan immediately and clog the paint because Raptors suck at shooting 3s. Try that strategy with the Warriors and they will light you up.

Ain't Ray one of the most anti-social ass niggas in the NBA? Like I know he and Rondo hated each other because those two personalities just did not clash, but uh...heard he wasn't sociable at all.

Also, that Area 21 behind the scenes vid is hilarious.

"Bum Ass Raef LaFrentz!"

He's also disappeared off the face of the earth since he stopped playing.

TTG

Area 21 has been a disaster. I've probably seen less than 2 minutes of it cumulatively because it's so repellent lol.

LionPride

Banned
Area 21 has been a disaster. I've probably seen less than 2 minutes of it cumulatively because it's so repellent lol.
It's great shut your face, although I want it to be uncensored because having KG, Sheed, and Ben Wallace should lead to some country ass shit being said about players

Such as the aforementioned "BUM ASS RAEF LAFRENTZ!"
He's also disappeared off the face of the earth since he stopped playing.
Well he has the vegan fast food joint in Miami but yeah, more or less

Rondo probably thinks he could singlehandedly sweep the Warriors.

Nah, he seemed pretty damn realistic about the Cavs.

Not saying anything about the Celtics necessarily, more about the post game 2 situation, but the Bulls were up 2-0, and the main Bull that smelt blood and was tuned into how shaken the Celtics seemed to be and knew how to go after that was Rondo. That 2nd game, it was like he fucking memorized the entire Celtics playbook, the way he was disrupting their offense.

Also, KG needs an Ernie type, more used to TV, to help keep him on track more. That's the dynamic that helps Inside the NBA so much

There was also this amazing footage of Rasheed Wallace, KG, and one another uncensored, not live.

LionPride

Banned

Not saying anything about the Celtics necessarily, more about the post game 2 situation, but the Bulls were up 2-0, and the main Bull that smelt blood and was tuned into how shaken the Celtics seemed to be and knew how to go after that was Rondo. That 2nd game, it was like he fucking memorized the entire Celtics playbook, the way he was disrupting their offense.

Also, KG needs an Ernie type, more used to TV, to help keep him on track more. That's the dynamic that helps Inside the NBA so much

There was also this amazing footage of Rasheed Wallace, KG, and one another uncensored, not live.

You are a god, I've mentioned it twice, but this shit needs to be seen by everyone

I just want that with KG, a buck wild ass nigga going off watching old NBA footage and dissecting it while checkin the hell outta whoever was guarding him

BadAss2961

The bum ass Raef Lafrentz still got me at the end. lol

VeeP

Man I love Area21. I also love when Rasheed comes on that show. It's so much better than other sport talk shows, at least to me. Just feels a lot more natural and real.

Anth0ny

LOL

fuck me why can't R-rated basketball commentary by former players be a thing

Netflix figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom