• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Man Horford's passing tonight has been something else. I've counted 3 times he's taken a rebound, got himself into scoring position, and made a pass for an easy shot.
Not many big guys who can do that.

?
The airball was so bad lmao

And yeah Horford is playing lights out right now his passing is single handedly keeping the lead up.

J2 Cool

Man John Wall really flopped this game. He had some bizarre defensive plays early on where he just looked floaty. Losing his guy while turned around, just standing around. Not sure what was up with hom, not the angry Wall they needed

Tom Penny

The Celtics are actually pretty good when they play D. Been up and down all year and since they rely on the 3 ball you never know what you are going to get.

LionPride

Banned
So he's not a terrible person outside of being a terrible person ?
I'm not gonna call a person terrible for some dumb shit like that. Lose any respect I would have for him sure, but calling him terrible when there are legitimate awful people playing a sport and getting paid? Nah

Jarate

Banned
RL8aA2o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom