• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the Spurs finish Harden tonight. They're gonna have enough of a hard time playing GS without an extra game on em.

Just advance to the slaughter, already.

Tommy DJ

Leonard out

Blowout inc :/

It could be a blessing in disguise. If there's one team that can play without their star player, its the Spurs. They're a team with serious problems still but without Parker and Kawhi, there's more minutes and balls to be handed around.

Aldridge has been pretty rubbish this season but he could perform better if he's the clear 1st option on offense. If he, Green and Mills bring it tonight, the Spurs could seriously end up winning.

Honestly. I think the rockets are going to come out like fucking lightning and it'll be over by the end of the first. Can see 3 after 3 after 3. Godspeed, spurs.

Edit: I hope I'm wrong of course. This series+watching at work has not been good for my stress.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
If HOU can't win an elimination game at home with Leonard sitting I don't know what to say but they are pretenders.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
These fans seem strangely quiet for this magnitude of a game. Maybe I'm just used to Oracle but something seems off.

mjp2417

Banned
Houston looks so flat and lifeless. Lou Williams has been pretty much useless since it became clear that SAS wasn't going to bite on the garbage fouls.

Of course some no name scrub (I'm only half kidding relax) comes off the bench to save Houston from a horrible first.

Fucking huge defensive effort so far though how long can it last?

THANK YOU DEKKER.

that's what dekker and Harrell are great for. Giving the lineup energy when we're playing lackadaisical. Still stretching tte floor, but also being lengthy, crashing the boards, etc. We would've won game 5 had we used him and give others some rest.

Lkr

As a player, I'll take DWade tbh. If not for Shaq and Pau Gasol, Kobe ain't got rings. Now I don't care for the rings argument, but that shit needs to be said before anyone else brings anything up.

If not for Shaq and LeBron, Wade ain't got rings.

I like seeing D'Antoni fail so I'm glad San Antonio is up big even without Leonard

spyder_ur

I'm not surprised to see Dekker early. It's simply too much to ask Harden to play 40+ minutes, do most of the ball handling, and bang with Pau/LMA on the other end.

That Spurs bench run was incredible. Absolutely embarrassing 5-6 defensive possessions there for Houston.

Also: I am completely stunned that a D'antoni team is having issues with shot selection,bench rotations, and commitment/effort/technique on the defensive end in the NBA playoffs. Stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom