• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
People going straight to dirty when a 7footer is trying to defend one of the most lethal players on a peremtier shot, yeah the dude is gonna be clumsy doesn't have to mean automatic dirty .

lol I was saying that little look away trick doesn't convince people, but apparently it does....

Lol and apparently we can tell peoples opposite intention by not believing them. But we can infer the opposite because we want to?

I'm not saying there was no foul, I'm saying we can't immediately say " OMG he dirty" we don't know if he actually was trying to get him hurt. Still a foul and unlucky for Leonard

spyder_ur

You guys are way too quick to call NBA players dirty, and the ones who really are never get noticed.

That's really unfortunate though, but honestly if that triggers the ankle, he wasn't going to make this series.

Zach

Sanjuro, stop shaming small children for being virgins, you weirdo. Get back in the wrestling thread where you belong.

ViciousDS

Banned
You guys are way too quick to call NBA players dirty, and the ones who really are never get noticed.

That's really unfortunate though, but honestly if that triggers the ankle, he wasn't going to make this series.

Matt Barnes is on the warriors

That tells you the mindset immediately lol

pmunk

People going straight to dirty when a 7footer is trying to defend one of the most lethal players on a peremtier shot, yeah the dude is gonna be clumsy doesn't have to mean automatic dirty .

even if it is clumsy, you don't run in and stick your leg into a shooter like that.

LionPride

Banned

Zaza has a history
Draymond has a history
Barnes has a history

But too quick to call peeps dirty. Players admit that doin that shit is dirty, because it fucking is. You wanna hurt someone? Put yo foot under their landing space. Easy as hell to do. Funny that.

Champagne

Banned
I was expecting zaza to like judo throw kawahi based upon the way you guys talked about the play.
Not giving dudes space to land on the jumpshot is one of the dirtiest things you can do

It's fucking bullshit because even the slightest of ankle tweaks or injuries can take a player out or severely limit them

You would know this if you've ever played basketball before

TSM

Wait, there are people here naive enough to defend Zaza? Even with the extra step to get his foot under the bad ankle?

Redd

I'm impressed the Spurs are up heading into the 4th quarter with only one real scorer LMA out there.

Holy Hell Steph is on fire from downtown.

I go assemble a BBQ grill, come back and Leonard is out? When the warriors finally get a challenge (and fail) the best player has to get injured? Somehow Goodwill had something to do with this

Slow-mo and the bench came up huge to make a spurs recovery.

They've survived the 3rd quarter storm, but the point differential means they still aren't done. Just need to get it to two minutes and then trust Pop

Champagne

Banned
God I wish someone would pull that shit on curry

Adam silver himself might descend upon the scene with a revolver to take out whoever did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom