• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Having four all stars and two MVPs wasn't enough for the Warriors

needed to injure the DPOY as well to make this game "competitive"

Lime

Spurs are so much more fun and interesting to watch play. It's incredible what they achieve with the players they have.

Chichikov

Wait, there are people here naive enough to defend Zaza? Even with the extra step to get his foot under the bad ankle?
They are either people who are blinded by their love of the Warriors/hate for the Spurs (which is fine, I've been known to be irrational about those things) or people who never played basketball seriously.
It was a textbook dirty play. He should sit for a couple of games.

Champagne

Banned
They are either people who are blinded by their love of the Warriors/hate for the Spurs (which is fine, I've been known to be irrational about those things) or people who never played basketball seriously.
It was a textbook dirty play. He should sit for a couple of games.
It's so much dirtier than most of the shit that actually gets called for flagrants too.

As a player I'd much rather be full on tackled than have someone pull that on me because of how easy it is to mess up the ankle and how detrimental it can be to a player.

Curry and Durant need to be back in.

They had a great opportunity to close in and Brown fucking blew it.

Lue is going to outcoach the shit out of him.

Slow-mo is a surprisingly good playmaker. Slow-ish on defense,you but smart enough that hes typically where he needs to be. Does he have much of a shot spurs fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom