• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
they literally started to blow the 20 point lead the minute he came out (not sure if troll)

but regardless. in a series of 7 Golden States were always going to win. But this would've been a loss.

The way the Spurs were playing, they might have been able to get a 4-1 win. Now it's likely going to be 4-1 warriors.

FZZ

Banned
How can anyone actually like this GSW team outside of people in the Bay Area.

Bron haters and bandwagon Lakers fans that dipped after we started losing

I love the Lakers, but honestly our "fanbase" is fucking shit, filled with assholes that think Kobe is top 2 or bandwagon across the entire state

Lime

8QzNEFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofW1964yEfw

The salt online is perfectly normal. Kawhi is like the role-model player. No antics, no bullshit. That he goes out like this when he was playing great generates a natural reaction.

Looked like Zaza Bruce Bowen'd Kawhi. Pretty disappointing.

This thread is a dumpster fire, though. Y'all are embarrassing.
Instead of getting to watch a fun 6 or 7 game series of awesome basketball, I'm going to have to suffer through 3 blowouts.

Fuck GSW! I hope the arena burns down!

I think this is an appropriate level of outrage that is in no way exaggerated.

jman2050

Man the hate some of ya'll have towards the Dubs is just unhealthy.

I don't think they're really a hateworthy team outside of Draymond. I do hate how they're treated like basketball royalty without really earning it although that's not really on them as players.

Fjordson

Yeah really?

Have more GSW fans defend Zaza tho, seeing "salt" posts online everywhere already. Like Warriors would have actually won if they didn't injure the best player on the floor.

Is this sarcasm?
Huh. Defend who? Did you quote the wrong post?

Starting to remember why the old NBA thread got locked.

Servbot24

Banned
Did kids really try to cause ankle injuries by sliding their foot under yalls jump shot at the playground

I've honestly never heard of that but maybe I grew up on the tea and crepes courts

Bron haters and bandwagon Lakers fans that dipped after we started losing

I love the Lakers, but honestly our "fanbase" is fucking shit, filled with assholes that think Kobe is top 2 or bandwagon across the entire state

I'm a Bron hater, but even I hope he shits on this asshole team if they play.

Did kids really try to cause ankle injuries by sliding their foot under yalls jump shot at the playground

I've honestly never heard of that but maybe I grew up on the tea and crapes courts
I don't know how to break this to you nicely, so

It may have never happened to you because you weren't any good.

FZZ

Banned
Huh. Defend who? Did you quote the wrong post?

Starting to remember why the old NBA thread got locked.

No not you, but I'm seeing a lot of people defending Zaza ITT and on twitter/reddit

its just shitty

Dude has a definite history, he isn't "clumsy" or did it by accident

And the "salt" posts are people calling everyone who is mad about the injury and blaming that for the loss salty

Some of you in this thread are acting ridiculous. ZaZa is a dirty player in my opinion and he has done a lot of question bs in his career but this whole craziness over what happened is ridiculous. His momentum took him towards Kawhi. He was trying to bother the shot.

pislit

I've honestly never heard of that but maybe I grew up on the tea and crepes courts

third world country here jalen rose on kobe finals foot slide is a legit defense play including but not limited to: wwe spears, blowing at somebody's ear, and olynyk/chris benoit armlock

Kawhi probably out till game 3. Luckily game 3 is after a long break, will be on Saturday
Didn't realize it's in 6 days.

There's still hope! That'll be a must win for SA, going down 0-3 will make it pretty boring even if Kawhi can go.

third world country here jalen rose on kobe finals foot slide is a legit defense play including but not limited to: wwe spears, blowing at somebody's ear, and olynyk/chris benoit armlock
:lol

I don't remember that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom