• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

I'm legit nervous about tonight's game..... No reason to go against the normal home team winning, but IT looked like a$$ in the last three possessions Fri. night...He needs to tighten $hit up and really put in some work tonight...

If they drafted Lauri, how many big goofy white guys would the Celtics have on their roster after they sign Heyward?

I'm legit nervous about tonight's game..... No reason to go against the normal home team winning, but IT looked like a$$ in the last three possessions Fri. night...He needs to tighten $hit up and really put in some work tonight...

If they drafted Lauri, how many big goofy white guys would the Celtics have on their roster after they sign Heyward?

Ainge is playing moneyball, he found a market inefficiency in goofy white guys.

Bread

Banned
PitifulCheapAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

lmao

Umbooki

Good lord Pop is pissed
If someone told me that Zaza Pachulia (2017 edition) played a key role in ending my season, I would be highly upset.

It wasn't Kevin Durant shooting over Danny Green or Curry pullin' up from 35 feet.

Nah.

It was Zaza Pachulia's goofy ass closing out on a Kawhi jumper. Rage doesn't begin to describe it.

FZZ

Banned
I wonder what would happen to the league if in the Finals Zaza injures LeBron and he's out for the rest of the series

Any word on iggy?

FS1 @FS1

"Zaza Pachulia is now the MVP of the playoffs… he saved LeBron from the Spurs." — @RealSkipBayless

via @undisputed

Line_HTX

Mmm, I hate to be that guy but I think Pop's rant would have a more profound impact if he said what Bruce Bowen did then was wrong too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom