• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

So if Kahwai doesn't come back.. the Warriors would have had about equal to or an even easier playoff schedule than the Cavs agreed?

TTG

Lol the whole bench looked jubilant except Durant.

He's looked surly all game. Simmons lit him up, Draymond and Curry missed him a couple of times and his effort on defense and rebounding has been bad.

But like, McCaw should cut it out, they're up nearly 40.

Champagne

Banned
So if Kahwai doesn't come back.. the Warriors would have had about equal to or an even easier playoff schedule than the Cavs agreed?
I'll take the Celtics over the Spurs sans Kawhi but overall the level of difficulty has been the same for both teams I would say.

Line_HTX

The only thing worse than frustrated Pop is twirling his drawplay board on the floor like D'Antoni before the start of the 3rd quarter waiting for the buzzer with his eyes dead and staring off into space.

The way I see it is that the West overall is a more tougher and better conference than the East. So far though it's looking easy for the Warriors because Kawhi is out. Even with no Kawhi, I see this Spurs better than every East team except the Cavs.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Pops post-game will be epic.

The way I see it is that the West overall is a more tougher and better conference than the East. So far though it's looking easy for the Warriors because Kawhi is out. Even with no Kawhi, I see this Spurs team better than every East team except the Cavs.

Nah, Toronto or Washington would easily beat this Spurs team san Parker and Kawhi.

sure, because people like overrating the shit out of western conference teams missing key players for some reason. i'm not even sure the spurs without kawhi/parker would even beat toronto, let alone anyone else in the east's top four. ditto utah without hill.

This past game and a half just makes me wonder what the hell happened in Houston in game 6 last round.

turns out houston may have just mentally checked out knowing they were down 3-2 and needing to win a game 7 in SA (in addition to d'antoni's rotation being tiny)

Jimrpg

This past game and a half just makes me wonder what the hell happened in Houston in game 6 last round.

You can't just have Steph, KD and Klay (three shooters) out there against Gasol and LMA. That's murder. Might be able to get away with it against Houston, not GS.

TTG

You didn't wonder in the moment? That's as bad as I've seen a team shit the bed in... forever? The Clippers were actually up big before collapsing against Josh Smith and Brewer.

Aldridge didn't have it tonight, and Patty must hate life with Klay on him for the past 2 games, but I thought the bench really broke them in the 2nd quarter. Warriors executed in the first, Curry had like a dozen or whatever, then the bench went in and took it from like 13 up to whatever and it was done then.

Fjordson

You didn't wonder in the moment?
I was certainly surprised, but I guess seeing how different the Spurs have looked in these two games without Kawhi just makes me even more confused about Houston getting blown out at home.

Granted GS is better than Houston, but still.

It makes no sense to play him either honestly.

Series is over. Why risk some more fuck shit happening and potentially jeopardizing him more in the long-term?
Kawhi shouldn't even be called a superstar if the idea is that the series is over when he's fit and they're only down 2-0 with the next 2 at home. What kind of mentality is that?

Game 3 is do or die. Kawaii has to play and everyone else has to play with laser focus. This series is winnable for them barring more freak injuries.

Line_HTX

Not enough evidence was provided. "Belief" will get you nowhere.

Also, he waited almost a full year before filing a lawsuit. This is nothing more than a shakedown and unless new details come to light, Harden did nothing wrong. Besides, he's not the type to waste $20 K on getting others to jump Jr. just because of some Facebook criticism when Harden has had worse things said about him in this town from fans.

Don't you think it's different when a former player criticizes you conpared to just a fan

Curious to see Spurs fans' hot take on this. Accident? Not the same thing? It's ok since Warriors did it first? Which is it going to be guys? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
His foot ends uo underneath Durcant, but his whole body doesn't end up there like Zaza

HiiiLife

Here's hoping LeBron gets ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽Anotha one ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom