• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Poor Lebron. He can't go one night without being superhuman for this squad.

Nah even if he just had a subpar game they probably would have pulled through

6 turnovers for him is awful, I want to see his post game interview. He had a bad game, first truly bad playoff game since 2011.

Wasn't a choke though, dude just seemed like his head wasn't in the game.

kaiju

Lyle musta been poppin' off after that shot

m9qIAO6.gif

Nah even if he just had a subpar game they probably would have pulled through

6 turnovers for him is awful, I want to see his post game interview. He had a bad game, first truly bad playoff game since 2011.

Wasn't a choke though, dude just seemed like his head wasn't in the game.

Dude was asleep at the wheel.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Hot takes tomorrow

Lebron can never be Mj .... he just didn't want to play

The celtics don't need Isaiah Thomas ....

Warriors going 16-0

Can't wait to hear bomani tomorrow

Holy shit, LeBron only had 11 points? I didn't watch the whole game but thats very surprising considering what he has done this entire Playoff series.
4/13 from the field, 6 turnovers, refused to drive, no effort at rebounding or defense. He played 45 minutes, but it looked like he was actually trying on 2-3 plays. It was awful to watch.

beat

Lebron James Harden.

Lebron should go clubbing right after this now.

The Ringer from two days ago: "LeBron Is Playing Like He's on the Rockets"

Has that ever happened?

Shaq's Lakers came close, but Iverson & the 76ers beat them once in the Finals to prevent a complete playoffs sweeps.

Speaking of the 76ers, long before expansion added the conference quarterfinals round, they were so stacked Moses Malone guaranteed a playoff sweep: "fo', fo', fo'." They lost one in the conference finals round, so it was their "fo', fi', fo'" title. Still impressive.

FZZ

Banned
Look at how many rings you have over a great variety of time periods, then look at how many rings other teams besides the Celtics have

you'll be fine

No fuck the Celtics

We need more rings than them

Half there rings are from when there were only like 4 teams anyways, shits garbo

I haven't watched the game yet, but can someone explain how LeBron played 45 minutes but scored only 11 points

Is he exhausted from being worked like a dog all these games?

TuXx

4/13 from the field, 6 turnovers, refused to drive, no effort at rebounding or defense. He played 45 minutes, but it looked like he was actually trying on 2-3 plays. It was awful to watch.

He knows he has to see the Dubs again in the finals. He doesn't seem too thrilled to be playing basketball right now.

what if LeBron got injured but the Cavs still inexplicably won in 5

though that seems like a level of fuckery beyond this physical plane

That would be too much fuckery. The playoffs continuing its garbage streak into the Finals and KD getting the easiest ring ever after joining a super team? No thank you.

Tall4Life

No fuck the Celtics

We need more rings than them

Half there rings are from when there were only like 4 teams anyways, shits garbo

You guys won 5 rings when you weren't even the LA Lakers and black people were barely allowed to play

And while we won 11 rings in the early NBA where there were less teams, more talent was concentrated in those teams because there were fewer of them

stay mad homes

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo

In the 10 minutes in which Smart and Bradley were in the backcourt and Jerebko was in the game, the Celtics outscored the Cavaliers, 40-17

Cornbread78

Lol, I last checked the score at halftime when I was on break and was just happy they were within 30 without IT, but to have Smart pop off like that and to win a game? That was nice to see when I got outta work, Daammnn...

Wow. Celtics fans really calling IT a quitter? Smh.

The IT hate has been the dumbest thing on this thread for a good while.

Yeah not playing IT was the reason you won, not the fact Lebron was nowhere tonight or that during the second half the only Cav to show up was Tristan Thompson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom