• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

megalowho

Jerebko impressed me last night. Can shoot, switched decently on defense and was willing to mix it up with anyone on Cleveland. Has he always been that solid or was that a freak occurrence game?
He's been mostly solid and reliable in his role the last few years. Started this season off playing out of control, trying to do too much in a contract year. Eventually settled back into his situational role but was pretty bad with a face mask on, which buried him a bit. He does mix it up though, puts in work on tip out rebounds while stretching the floor on offense. He'll find his way onto a roster next season if not in Boston.

mxgt

Banned
Its interesting that some forgot how terrible a person Lebron is. Ill never forget.

lol what a joke

dude has never been in trouble with the law, is shown to be a great family man with a pretty much spotless personal life (that we know of)

as a face of the nba he's light years ahead of those who came before him who are either massive assholes, criminals, or both.

wow he made some petty comments after performing poorly, what a terrible person.

lol what a joke

dude has never been in trouble with the law, is shown to be a great family man with a pretty much spotless personal life (that we know of)

as a face of the nba he's light years ahead of those who came before him who are either massive assholes, criminals, or both.

wow he made some petty comments after performing poorly, what a terrible person.

You guys are going to deny the way he treats people? Do I need to link gifs, and stories?

Cornbread78

decision-gif-5.gif

LeBron.gif

5741126c1600002a00f94193.gif

lebron-james-flop-knicks-2012.gif

LBJFlop1.gif

lebron-james-flopping-versus-mavericks.gifhttp:

Zj2o9F.gif

T6rdAU.gif

There are some stories sout there about the way he treats, people, I don't want to link them all, but you know what I'm talking about. The gifs kinda show you the man, and what hes all about.

With a bag of ice strapped to his left knee, Stephen Curry limped out of AT&T Center after Warriors shootaround Monday showing the effects of a play he considered dirty.

There goes the finals you've gotta be fucking kidding me. Fuck the Spurs and fuck Dedmon.

Cornbread78

It's easy to hate on Lebron, but you have to respect his game....

I'd rather see him win anther championship than watch the GS front-runners win a chip with Durant...

Brown should just play Curry limited minutes tonight
They should just sit him out. GS should still win the game with Livingston bringing the ball up or putting the ball back in Iggy's hand more. Hell, Durant could act as a point-forward and they could still win with Curry taking the night off.

You guys are going to deny the way he treats people? Do I need to link gifs, and stories?

LeBron.gif

5741126c1600002a00f94193.gif

lebron-james-flop-knicks-2012.gif

LBJFlop1.gif

lebron-james-flopping-versus-mavericks.gifhttp:

Zj2o9F.gif

T6rdAU.gif

There are some stories sout there about the way he treats, people, I don't want to link them all, but you know what I'm talking about. The gifs kinda show you the man, and what hes all about.
What in tarnation........
link a few gifs of him flopping and he's a terrible person? Even besides him leaving to join a different team, have some perspective.

Say he's a terrible person to all the families he's helped in Akron, and to all the little kids that'll be able to go to college because of his foundation.
DAY8j_vU0AARrby.jpg

spyder_ur

Amir listed as questionable for game 4 :(

Oh yeah, you mean that play by Thompson that has received almost no attention, unlike Olynyk and Zaza. I wonder what the difference is.

Thompson had a few of those yesterday. Blatantly shoved someone (forget who) mid air on a shot attempt and wasn't even called for a foul.

Cornbread78

Oh yeah, you mean that play by Thompson that has received almost no attention, unlike Olynyk and Zaza. I wonder what the difference is.

Thompson had a few of those yesterday. Blatantly shoved someone (forget who) mid air on a shot attempt and wasn't even called for a foul.

Didn't he try to "Oly" Amir?

Cavs had a super fucked up home cooking going on last night and were playing rough. When the Celtics run started you could tell by the body language that the players were fucking pissed off out there.

LionPride

Banned
A man who has been with his high school girlfriend since he got in the NBA

A man who has never had arun in with the law

A man who has never gotten caught cheating on his spouse

A man who is constantly giving to charities and foundations and setting up methods for kids in Ohio to go to school

Is a terrible person because he left his bum ass fucking team and because he flops

If that ain't some dumbass shit.

Bread

Banned
A man who has been with his high school girlfriend since he got in the NBA

A man who has never had arun in with the law

A man who has never gotten caught cheating on his spouse

A man who is constantly giving to charities and foundations and setting up methods for kids in Ohio to go to school

Is a terrible person because he left his bum ass fucking team and because he flops

If that ain't some dumbass shit.
he's not being sincere when he donates to those charities!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
he's not being sincere when he donates to those charities!

Lol well hang on a sec. Just about every celeb or public figure has a charity. It's a massive tax write off for them and ultimately saves money and also is good for their image.

That being said it doesn't make LeBron a terrible person. He's just a bitch.

Bread

Banned
Lol well hang on a sec. Just about every celeb or public figure has a charity. It's a massive tax write off for them and ultimately saves money and also is good for their image.

That being said it doesn't make LeBron a terrible person. He's just a bitch.
Lebron has gone way above and beyond what you'd expect of an athlete, he's incredibly generous.

Lebron when he sees the kids
tumblr_nfkm1cdFq11qlpaifo2_500.gif
Lebrong doesn't care about younglings

VeeP

There goes the finals you've gotta be fucking kidding me. Fuck the Spurs and fuck Dedmon.

Careful. Warrior fans are just ex lakers fans who became warrior fans because lakers suck who just started watching NBA 2 years and they just DVR and rewind plays blah blah /s.

Zaza pulled a dirty play. Aldridge pulled a dirty play. This was dirty too.

RootCause

Lol You have real issues. 😂😂😂

Anyway, it's a shame we get to go through Warriors vs Cavs all over again. Last year was a snooze fest.

Not a Warriors fan at all but Dedmon should be suspended.
Though Pachulia's play was probably dirty because he's a dirtbag, it's very hard to come to a conclusion on intent there.
Dedmon's was blatant.

I do, I think he is selfish, entitled, very, very insincere, and fake sorry, that is my belief.

Those don't make him a terrible person. Entitled is the perfect word, narcissistic would work as well. Also many players give back to community. Most of them don't need to advertise it and do it behind the scenes.

MJ was also competitive, but when the Pistons were beating him to death he took it like a man and was pretty much always respectful to the media. He was great at that and it made him a great ambassador for the game.

It seems that nobody has ever said "no" to LBJ in his life, so when things go south he gets upset and doesn't handle it very well. Lashing out at media, not answering to media, etc. That Dallas fiasco is the perfect example of it: make fun of Dirk being sick, lose the game, then deny making fun of him (even though there's a video of it) and then disappearing from the media when they lost the series.

Also going to to Finals so many times in a row is a tremendous accomplishment and he's an incredible player when he's on. But still, that Finals streak would've never happened without jumping from team to team.

FZZ

Banned
Those don't make him a terrible person. Entitled is the perfect word, narcissistic would work as well. Also many players give back to community. Most of them don't need to advertise it and do it behind the scenes.

MJ was also competitive, but when the Pistons were beating him to death he took it like a man and was pretty much always respectful to the media. He was great at that and it made him a great ambassador for the game.

It seems that nobody has ever said "no" to LBJ in his life, so when things go south he gets upset and doesn't handle it very well. Lashing out at media, not answering to media, etc. That Dallas fiasco is the perfect example of it: make fun of Dirk being sick, lose the game, then deny making fun of him (even though there's a video of it) and then disappearing from the media when they lost the series.

Also going to to Finals so many times in a row is a tremendous accomplishment and he's an incredible player when he's on. But still, that Finals streak would've never happened without jumping from team to team.

This guy grew up moving from house to house

without a dad

basketball literally is his only escape

and you think no one has said "no" to him

L
M
F
A
O

his charity is guaranteeing all students a fully paid college education and keeping them on the right track

"other players do charities behind the scenes and dont advertise it" get the fuck out of here with that shit, it's advertised because he's the most famous basketball player on the planet and so others can follow the example he is setting

some of you guys are some of the most dense people I have ever seen, christ

Lol You have real issues. 😂😂😂

Anyway, it's a shame we get to go through Warriors vs Cavs all over again. Last year was a snooze fest.
If you think last year was a snooze fest, then I don't know what the hell you'd consider entertaining. The story lines like LeBron winning one for "The Land" to GSW breaking the Bulls regular season record and trying to complete it with a championship. Then the Draymond suspension controversy that initiated the Cavs' 1-3 comeback that came down to the last minute of game 7, and required LeBron to put on arguably the greatest Finals performance of all-time. And seeing him emotionally break down on the court after the final buzzer. That Finals was amazing!

Remember when LeClown said he would never wear 23 again in respect of Jordan???
Well, in respect to LeBron, Jordan would never drop 3 in the second half of a playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom