• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go AGAIN.
2016-nba-finals-cavaliers-warriors.jpg

lol this picture.

but I like it xD

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
All that needs to happen now is either team to sweep the Finals and put an end to this out of control super team Mexican standoff.

It's going to be like this until Lebron gets old. The talent is just too concentrated. The only hope is the Cavs win and Durant takes his next chapter to the Wiz.

And here comes the only basketball this season that matters. Had high hopes for Spurs vs GS, but then Injuries happened. Hopefully there will be seven games and that games will be competitive. And please god no 136-133 games.

Tom Penny

Stevens on whether team achieved goals: "I don't have any objectives other than winning the whole thing"

Ainge needed to get to fucking work and give this guy some talent.

Claws looks like it could be show off the year.

Tall4Life

And here comes the only basketball this season that matters. Had high hopes for Spurs vs GS, but then Injuries happened. Hopefully there will be seven games and that games will be competitive. And please god no 136-133 games.
This thinking needs to stop, regular season NBA is a lot of fun

Celtics in 2020 😎

Cavs just need to bully the Warriors on the glass and hope they go super cold
LeBron can go god mode but they can still take the L

Kinect and PS Move launched
Mass Effect 2, God of War III, Fallout: New Vegas, Super Meat Boy, CODBLOPS 1, Red Dead Redemption released
First Humble Bundle announced

Way to nerd up this thread.

Pre-determined regular season where everybody knew what the matchup was GUARANTEED going to be is NOT fun.

I'd argue that the regular season was actually a ton of fun, it's just the playoffs that suck.

Tom Penny

Celtics in 2020 😎

Cavs just need to bully the Warriors on the glass and hope they go super cold
LeBron can go god mode but they can still take the L
Cavs have the best player NBA. The best ISO player In the NBA.One of the best power forward and countless shooters. I'd give GS 60/40 odds because they have home court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom