• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron was still crazy in 2015, but let's not dismiss the job Kawhi did on him

lebronkawhi.gif

Spurs-Defense.gif

Also, this canadian announcer is so fucking excited and hyped 24/7

Hitta93

Banned
You must've forgotten how phenomenal LeBron was. People expected 32/8/8 on 63% shooting. Not him getting frustrated by a 2nd/3rd year player and not wanting him in the game because LeBron would have to work harder to try and score.

No one expected that, stop it. To the last sentence, say that instead "LeBron got locked up."

I don't know who was the primary defender in the 2013 Finals, but LeBron had less efficient shooting numbers in that series with Wade posting more respectable #s.

LionPride

Banned
No one expected that, stop it. To the last sentence, say that instead "LeBron got locked up."

I don't know who was the primary defender in the 2013 Finals, but LeBron had less efficient shooting numbers in that series with Wade posting more respectable #s.

Series, not team.
Kawhi Leonard has been becoming the focal point of the Spurs since the 2014-15 Season. His defense is what helped the Spurs a lot in that series where they lost, the series they won, his defense AND his scoring won them the series.

Hitta93

Banned
Kawhi Leonard has been becoming the focal point of the Spurs since the 2014-15 Season. His defense is what helped the Spurs a lot in that series where they lost, the series they won, his defense AND his scoring won them the series.

I never disregarded any of that, but let's see what he does as the focal point. Until then, he's not top 5.

megalowho

The defense, the shooting, the energy - not much to say, this is a bad look for the Celtics. If it wasn't for Smart this would be a blowout right now, and still might become one if things don't change

LionPride

Banned
I never disregarded any of that, but let's see what he does as the focal point. Until then, he's not top 5.

He is the focal point though. And he averaged 25.5 points on 48.5/38/88 with around 2 steals a game, a block a game, while also being the best defender in the league. He is 25. He is a top 4 NBA player

Bread

Banned
The Celtics shooting will even out right? There's no way they shoot this far below their averages for an entire series....right???????

Mrbob

The Celtics shooting will even out right? There's no way they shoot this far below their averages for an entire series....right???????
Well they are going up against bigger, stronger team and not seeing regular season defense anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom