• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

The Celtics would be lucky to have as many franchise keepers after they cash in their chips as the Bucks do right now. 4 of the 5 best players are on Milwaukee (Giannis, Middleton, Maker, and Parker) with Brown and Brogdan a toss up. Kind of crazy how loaded the Bucks are.
If the Bucks can keep their roster intact/stay healthy/get a real head coach they are probably running the east in 2 to 3 years.

LeBron going to come to Milwaukee for titles.

Pray for Jabari Parkers knees

At the very least, I don't see why Parker was getting so hyped up as the 2nd best player on the team, it seemed pretty clear that, for this season at least, that would be Middleton if he succesfully returned.

Long term though... Brogdon/Middleton/Parker/Giannis/Maker is such a nasty lineup. Middleton and Brogdon were both 2nd round picks (although Middleton was a rookie with the Pistons, but he and Brandon Knight got traded for Brandon Jennings), Maker and Giannis both picks that were incredibly raw and risky, and only Parker was really an "obvious" choice

Parker's injury though... I mean, he's young enough, it's just it being the 2nd injury there. I think it might be easier to bring him back in when it isn't as necessary for him to be the secondary scorer for the team, maybe it makes his workload lighter

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hawks need a backup point guard.

Obviously Coach Bud thinks Delany sucks cause he keeps on trying to play others at the point. Calderon and Baze both suck ass at this though so why not try Delany.

He can't be any worse than all of these turnovers.

Line_HTX

Houston traffic fucking sucks. Coming up at 10 o'clock.

Fuck, maybe I should've bought tickets again for how fucking late people show up at 7:10 PM tipoff.

Nene is so fucking great. If both Gibson and Adams are playing, and playing well, then Nene's veteran know-how and strength might make him the better starter, tbh.

pislit

holy shit the LAL/NY fanbases schadenfreude on Boston's situation is unreal all across the intrawebs. Even if this is a first round exit, they'd be rewarded with the number 1 pick (probably).

Hortford is still trash though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom