• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Can someone explain the calls being made in this wiz hawks game

Friend complained about it but I'm not watching rn

spyder_ur

MVP Level defense. Holy crap.

I guess maybe the alternative is worse but I feel like Donovan has to stop switching those ball screens. Harden gets to the hoop ridiculously easily. I'd say maybe he'll get tired, but I think one of the most impressive and underrated aspects of Hardens game is his endurance and durability.
I'm flipping back and forth between Harlan and Worrell / Clyde / Bullard, lol

How does Clyde do on air? Could see him being good.

Line_HTX

Well, all things considered, we actually got back within 6 points.

Rebounding is fucking atrocious, holy shit. And stop letting a bunch of nobodies get points.

Can someone explain the calls being made in this wiz hawks game

Friend complained about it but I'm not watching rn

It's being a very physical game. Basically both teams are playing for fouls while the Hawks are doing it better (or getting the calls). But it seems like that's the Hawks strategy to get the Wiz in foul trouble since they're really thin on the front. About 50 FT or so so far lol

Y'know, the Rockets have lucked out like crazy the past few years on FA signings.

Chris Bosh, Chandler Parsons, Kent Bazemore, and Al Horford.

If Bosh and Parsons weren't so injury prone though, that core would've been in title contention for 2015. Bosh was still really good, without the blood clot issues

Home Anderson is FAR worse than road Anderson. Idk if it might be something about the arena, but his splits are crazy good on the road vs at home

If Anderson gets hot, Rockets really get going, more than any other player, on offense. Hope he shows up in OKC

teepo

Wiz D is stepping up

it's more of a testament on how shitty the hawks are at setting up offensive plays than our d

the refs basically forced us to play boj and smith, with the former being an all around terrible defender and smith is a step too slow to cover millsap

Fucking 0/6 on threes for Anderson.

Reggie is talking way too much this game.

3lsuvqD.jpg

I hope this is just a road vs home game thing

Also, Lou vs any non-Westbrook lineup is soooo bad for the Thunder

Line_HTX

Have to fix the rebounding. For fucks sake, fucking fight harder for rebounds. This is going to be the stupidest way to a 1-1 tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom