• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K11 PS3 League | Season 1 | Real Money. Real Talk

Smokey

hmm so how should this be handled?

trade now or wait until the game week is over?

edit: meh i'll just stick with the funky dallas team. i'm already 0-2 don't want to hand that off to somebody else.

whoever needs to play dallas come get the W i'm online

Smokey said:
hmm so how should this be handled?

trade now or wait until the game week is over?

edit: meh i'll just stick with the funky dallas team. i'm already 0-2 don't want to hand that off to somebody else.

whoever needs to play dallas come get the W i'm online
yeah, now that you've played a couple of games, id rather you stay now.
now thats its final, please give me kidd. kthx.

DiddyBop

SamuraiX- said:
I feel like we're gonna be crowning the Grizzlies champs when it's all said and done. :lol

hes doin some incredible things with mayo gay and randolph.

nets owner is also maximizing the fuck outta his roster, although their team rating is incredibly deceptive, solid team there.

I'll be on tonight at midnight central time if anyone wants to get a game in. I'll definitely be available all week as well. Sorry I was playing MW2 with friends all weekend. If you want to set a specific time, let me know. I'm very flexible.

rinse82

dang, Orlando likes jacking up the fastbreak slider and launching passes to guys in the corner for the 3. 31 three point attempts lol

Didn't feel like we were playing basketball.

I typically don't throw the lead pass off a rebound like that every time but felt that was the only way I could stay in the game with you doing that.

Smokey

Dmncnby2k9 said:
GG Smokey, I couldnt get my offense into sync against ur D. Nobody could hit a shot.

good game, was fun

that dirk 3 at the end of the game was something you'd see in the NBA. Him sitting out there...crucial possession..he hits a 3..and then do that ugly ass face where he sticks his tongue out or try and flex his non bicep havin arm like I saw him do one time

/end mavs rant

SamuraiX-

viakado said:
Possible 3 way deal between me smokey and a third party. Who wants to be the third party? Hit me up on aim or irc

Can you send me the details over PM system? I'm curious about it. I'll keep the terms undisclosed. I'm with the Kings if that means anything. lol

Manage to do two games tonight, a win and a loss. Ugly game against the Grizzlies, couldn´t figure out a way to run the offense, Knicks are pretty terrible in this game. No Garden Mystique.

Grizzlies >>> rest.

Seriously, how is he hitting so many jumpers? I got schooled by Xavier Henry:lol

Well, at least the second game showed some improvments and 82 points was good.

Now only two games left, Blazers and Warriors in this round.

SamuraiX-

viakado said:
i'll give him a day or two. i have a gaffer that wants to take his place.

Ah, nice. Good to know. He hasn't been on PSN all weekend. I'm not trying to be mean because I'm sure he's probably a busy guy, but I'd like to try and finish my games as quick as possible for that week. :D

Btw, how did johnny (Grizzlies) play 6 games already? I thought it was 5 games per week?

SamuraiX- said:
Ah, nice. Good to know. He hasn't been on PSN all weekend. I'm not trying to be mean because I'm sure he's probably a busy guy, but I'd like to try and finish my games as quick as possible for that week. :D
like i said, if you're too busy to post here on how busy you are, you probably dont have time for league play.

SamuraiX- said:

Btw, how did johnny (Grizzlies) play 6 games already? I thought it was 5 games per week?
Since it's a flex schedule you can play any game on your schedule at any time.

SamuraiX-

Anyone else find it funny that Smokey was one of the last guys to join our league, yet he knows the rules better than us? :lol

Btw, has anyone tried connecting to 2KSports right now? I can't do anything online when I jump into 2K11. Maybe they're doing the roster update? :D :D :D

Edit: Never mind. It's back up for me and no updates yet. :(

Purexed

Banned
I wasn't planning on trading anyone on my team, but I'd like to acquire a really skilled big man in exchange for Russell Westbrook. Westbrook is a fast and athletic PG that is money from the mid-range and can finish decisively at the hoop.

Feel free to send me an offer over PM or the league trade tool.

Thanks!

thomasbk

Who ever plays against the Rockets, (Bulls, Jazz, Magic, Lakers)
I'll probably be available tuesday, wednesday, thursday after 8pm EST. (tonight is football night!)

So let me know if you can play those days and set up our games!

Smokey

SamuraiX- said:
Anyone else find it funny that Smokey was one of the last guys to join our league, yet he knows the rules better than us? :lol

Well kado and I do talk a lot being commissioner's of the 2 leagues and all :p

Shawn we still need to play brah and gimme Westbrook

just to reiterate on the flex schedule. the reason it's on is for those that absolutely will not be available to play their games in a certain week (i.e., the christmas holiday week). so only play your game that is ahead of schedule if you know you're going to be away for a while.
if not, then don't play week 2, 3, 4 games until we actually get there.
Start of week two is this friday.

thauoftkidd

Neo Member
thomasbk said:
Who ever plays against the Rockets, (Bulls, Jazz, Magic, Lakers)
I'll probably be available tuesday, wednesday, thursday after 8pm EST. (tonight is football night!)

So let me know if you can play those days and set up our games!

you wanna play Wednesday at 9? Magic.

i also need to play the bulls and blazers...does anyone know how the bulls team works? they've yet to play a game!

SamuraiX-

thauoftkidd said:
does anyone know how the bulls team works? they've yet to play a game!

That's borghe's team. I think viak is gonna give him another day or two at the most to at least show up here or on PSN, otherwise we've already found a replacement.

DiddyBop said:
I'll get at you on psn
I'm off to work right now. I'll log back on at 12am if you are still on. Love a job where you can play games all night!

Just had a fun game against the Warriors. I'm 0-2, but I'm getting a better feel for this team right now.

Knicks and Warriors last night started off as an ugly game. We had lots of turnovers, but in the end, it was a fun matchup. Warriors are so far, the hardest team i faced to guard the ball handler.

He runs around a lot, and makes a lot of passes, so it was a difficult task. I´m glad the knicks were able to recover in the end. Amare and Azabuike were huge.

Now i need to play the Blazers, but regular season starts tonight. Can´t wait to see NWO lose it´s first. It´s gonna be a tight schedule from now on.

I´ll try to go online before the game to get the Blazers game done. Hopefully we will be ablr to get it done.

Top Bottom