• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K15 |OT| Everyone picks Cleveland

krpiper

So I really like MyCareer, I have never tried MyPark (or the equivalent). Any impressions on that mode? Also is it online only (which, meaning its terrible because online is terrible?)

FLiP2345

Banned
Wait so the lag is confirmed to still be there?
2k14 terrible connection/servers are the main reason I stopped playing it.
If they wanna push the park thing they really need to fix their online.

I prefer Broadcast View as well. I like to it to feel like a real game on TV and lol at the thought that you can't properly run plays in broadcast.

I get if y'all want it to look like a real game, but at least give Beluba a try. I usually play in 2k, but occasionally switch over to Beluba in non-MyPlayer modes.

zychi

Banned
What time does the game unlock on consoles and steam? Cant wait for the salt of the people who pay full price for this.

JNA

Banned
maybe if the huge youtube 2K fans/channels actually talk to 2K pr guys about fixing features and online instead just shelling and kissing 2K butt for free copies and goodies then we'll be good.

It's more than the stuff you mentioned. They also get to meet their favorite sports players and do promotions with them too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-CkwKznso

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PTEhJntF4KM

As sad as it sounds, if people as big as Smoove go on huge rants about the missing features, bugged online, misleading information on NBA 2K games than they kiss those little promotions and everything else you mentioned goodbye.

Ugh what a world we live in.

Now my Playstation commands don't work while in game with NBA 2K15. Soon as I close the app I can use basic playstation commands. I can't say Playstation save video clip or go home ect..

JNA

Banned
What time does the game unlock on consoles and steam? Cant wait for the salt of the people who pay full price for this.

I got 2K14 last year for free in a buy two get one free deal. Never paying full price for this game ever again until 2K finally gets their shit together.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Playing now. I'm not the biggest 2K nut but I feel like the image quality is off from last year.

PS4 or Xbox? recall people saying the Xbox version of 2K14 didn't look quite as pristine as the PS4 version last year.

Well, given that the impressions are that the online/lag is terribad again, this will be a $10 or less purchase for me on PC.

cb1115

^^interesting. wonder if it's the same on PS4.

honestly, from the videos I've seen, it kinda looks like the player models have taken a bit of a hit this year.

Beatrix

I'm at the midnight release right now at my GameStop in the mall and they have a random DJ playing his own tracks....what is this...

zeeaykay

I had it 100% predownloadded on XB1 and now it says "Installing" and started at 1% again. Anyone else experience this before?

zychi

Banned
I had it 100% predownloadded on XB1 and now it says "Installing" and started at 1% again. Anyone else experience this before?

the next gen way. go play the heat spurs game (i assume all they did was change the 13 from last year to 14) and wait for it to load.

SlickVic

20 minutes later and still waiting for Steam to finish unlocking the game. Not sure what the point was for preloading.

Every 2K soundtrack since 2K11 has been disappointing with many songs I don't think most basketball fans would associate with the game.

I was feeling 2k13. It was on point. Biggie, Eric B/Rakim,Hov, Too Short, Kanye, Mobb Deep etc. I think alot of fans associate with 2K soundtracks.

nns3d

I was feeling 2k13. It was on point. Biggie, Eric B/Rakim,Hov, Too Short, Kanye, Mobb Deep etc. I think alot of fans associate with 2K soundtracks.

My biggest problem with 2K13's soundtrack was that I had heard 90% of the songs that were selected. Not bad songs in particular, but I grew very tired of them very quickly

cb1115

the better question is why do we have to basically install the game twice again

I'm still getting the game just like every year (absolutely part of the problem, I know) but some of the early impressions seem a bit shaky

Wait...so, on the start screen it says press X to start...which takes you right to the Spurs vs. the Heat game. If I quit that it takes me right to that same start screen asking me to hit X.

How do I get to the normal, non in game menu? where i can choose my play mode.

LOL..disregard. Game is bleeping still downloading. WTF

Top Bottom