• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K15 |OT| Everyone picks Cleveland

Wait...so, on the start screen it says press X to start...which takes you right to the Spurs vs. the Heat game. If I quit that it takes me right to that same start screen asking me to hit X.

How do I get to the normal, non in game menu? where i can choose my play mode.

Perhaps it is still loading.

I like me some Gwen Stefani and all but wtf at Spiderwebs being in the game.

Also...how long do i have to play this Spurs vs Heat game before I can do other stuff?

FLiP2345

Banned
wait, Xbox One force you guys to redownload when you already preloaded the game? why?

No idea, didn't expect this BS. 2k fucks me over every year and I still buy it lmao. If I had a physical copy I'd consider returning it too cause I heard the lag is still there online

cacophony

Ok so charge cheesing actually seems to fixed or way better. have done it like 5-6 times and its only been called once.

defensive rebounds are way easier than 2k14
shooting animations are better
theres still a delay when you press jump to try to block, kind of annoying
ft animations are fast as shit
chalmers is OP as fuck
the red hot chilli peppers still suck

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
rate the soundtrack on a scale of North to Kanye, caco

S7ygc8x.png

JackEtc

Already lost my MyPlayer once and had to remake him after spending an hour...I guess cause it wasn't a "fully featured" MyPlayer? WTF does that mean 2K? Probably cause the servers are down or something.

PS4

SlickVic

Did they remove the option for Custom Arena music from prior 2K games, or is it just missing from the PC version? It could be tucked behind some menu I didn't see.

Afrikan

my brother was doing the face scan thing...and it's hilarious.

when it gets the eyes right, it looks scary real.

abuC

Did they remove the option for Custom Arena music from prior 2K games, or is it just missing from the PC version? It could be tucked behind some menu I didn't see.

They removed it years ago, can't remember the last time it had it (PC)

AcridMeat

Banned
I had it in my cart in greenmangaming for 48 bucks but held off and went to work. Come home and immediately buy it fuck.

Now I have to wait about 3 weeks while these 40 gigs download. After about 200 hours between 2012-2014, I'm so ready for next gen myplayer hair. Fucking finally.

edit: If you're playing on PC why not just use your own music player on your computer and set the music in game off?

Onemic

The songs in this are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over censored

They even managed to censor a ton of 'Scenario', a song with pretty much no swearing.("stale urine" and "naked" are bad words now 2K? Really?)

I still feel dirty after getting bent over on 2k14. If NBA Live wasn't a steaming turd last year I'd have picked that up on principle.

Sadly the netcode on 2k15 still appears fucked. But thankfully it does seem they removed some of the VC bullshit. Aside from that I'm most concerned with the menu system. God DAMN did the menus suck some ass last year, possibly the worst menu system ever unleashed on an unsuspecting public. Hopefully that has been fixed. If so I'll pick this up after reviews drop and probably when its heavily discounted. After almost pulling the trigger Im glad I didn't pre-order.

Well Park is already littered with 89s, which is about the max you can get by purchasing VC. And people wonder why 2K keeps putting microtransactions into these games...

TheCloser

Banned
Played the game and I'm not impressed. Never again will I purchase a sports game that doesn't rely on a physics engine.

ok my impression after 2-3h

- myPlayer DOES require always online, if your connection drops you need to start the game over, the WHOLE game, just happened

- menu is choppy as hell with dumb video clips playing

- face scan does not work

- gameplay, graphics and sound = 2k14, I see almost NO improvements

- the myplayer cutscenes are a little better because NPC now can speak

- Shaq added

have not tried online matches or MyPark

overall I'd give it a 7/10

Well Park is already littered with 89s, which is about the max you can get by purchasing VC. And people wonder why 2K keeps putting microtransactions into these games...

Lol figured
Easy money $$$$

Why I'm surprised its taking call of duty so long to implement that

I'll just play my career first then play online

I love playing team up (until people quit)

CLBridges

MyPark, waited for about 10ish minutes in the 'got next' circles. Game ends so cool, me and two other guys are about to get our turn. All of a sudden, three guys step up on the 'squad' circles and guess what? They go ahead of us even though we've been waiting since the beginning of the game, wow! I had no idea this would happen and I'm still a little pissed. So what I gather from that is basically, you have to make a squad everytime you go to MyPark. Why the fuck do the 'got next' circles even exist if squads get priority. Maybe I'm missing something, if so, someone plz break it down for me?

Vestal

Ok so charge cheesing actually seems to fixed or way better. have done it like 5-6 times and its only been called once.

defensive rebounds are way easier than 2k14
shooting animations are better
theres still a delay when you press jump to try to block, kind of annoying
ft animations are fast as shit
chalmers is OP as fuck
the red hot chilli peppers still suck

I stumped on Cleveland last night hehe. Danny Granger is my secret weapon, and Bosh is a beast.

Loved getting LBJ in foul trouble.

Mwahahhaha

Justified

MyPark, waited for about 10ish minutes in the 'got next' circles. Game ends so cool, me and two other guys are about to get our turn. All of a sudden, three guys step up on the 'squad' circles and guess what? They go ahead of us even though we've been waiting since the beginning of the game, wow! I had no idea this would happen and I'm still a little pissed. So what I gather from that is basically, you have to make a squad everytime you go to MyPark. Why the fuck do the 'got next' circles even exist if squads get priority. Maybe I'm missing something, if so, someone plz break it down for me?

Yea its supposed to be which ever has 3 players ready first. The after that its round robin. This is according to the LD2K, I havent had a chance to play yet.

If you team was skipped even if you had 3 ready to go, it might have been a glitch or something.

v1ncelis

Guys I need help! So I'm currently in Ireland but I bought 2K15 from US PSN store solely for a reason to start playing it from tuesday. Problem that I can't access it and countdown timer shows 2 days left (ireland/uk release) until it's playable. Is there is anything I can do?

Is there anyway to find out how much of the game has installed on ps4? All I can do is play spurs v. heat it would be nice to know how much is installed and how much longer I have to wait.

NHale

Playing now. I'm not the biggest 2K nut but I feel like the image quality is off from last year.

I saw a couple of streams and that was my impression compared to streams last year. Game looks less impressive than last years. It almost looks like it has some fog.

Messi

Guys I need help! So I'm currently in Ireland but I bought 2K15 from US PSN store solely for a reason to start playing it from tuesday. Problem that I can't access it and countdown timer shows 2 days left (ireland/uk release) until it's playable. Is there is anything I can do?

Wierd. I did the same and am from Ireland and mine unlocked fine. Been playing all morning

Top Bottom