• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K15 |OT| Everyone picks Cleveland

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
There was a LOT of stuff in 2k14 on PC (well, except good shadows). :)

Best version of 2k14 by far as long as you didn't care about online play.

I was hyped to get the new gen version on PC this year, but i'm not that impressed with the graphics compared to last year. The faces look better but you only ever see them up close in the replays. Everything else is negligible.

First the Bleacher Report review, now this LOL!!! Love how you guys are pulling reviews from less credible sources then from actually gaming sites that have people that literally play these games for review. LOL!!!

Honestly....sites like IGN and gamespot couldn't review sports games for shit anyways (shit always reads like a feature list and you can tell the reviewer doesn't understand the sport in the first place). The only place I trust for reviews on sports games is operationsports.

Welp bought it day 1 and it goes to the KD load screen then just exits immediately. Updated my windows, restarted the comp, turned off MSI, nothing's working. PC gaming.

Annoying, I mean I'm glad 2K is at least trying but...this is the kind of shit that drives idiots to pirate games, c'mon put out a game that will at least boot. I have a 650TI btw.

I am already so over that stupid NBA 2k Video playing EVERY SINGLE TIME you hit the main menu

At least the girl is really cute

First the Bleacher Report review, now this LOL!!! Love how you guys are pulling reviews from less credible sources then from actually gaming sites that have people that literally play these games for review. LOL!!!

Jeez dude, don't read 'em if you don't want. But people posting reviews seems more useful than just whining.

Metacritic is currently 92/100 with just 4 reviews but I'm sure that won't last:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/nba-2k15

93 - LaPS3
92 - Meristation
92 - Vandal Online
90 - 3DJuegos

Reading this thread is kind of a trip, expecting major improvements in a sports game? It's like the expectations are completely out of line for this game. Now the online being shit makes sense to complain about.

ViciousDS

Banned
Just got home letting the game install aka dont launch till the disc stops spinning. 1gb update only took 30 seconds to download I'm still downloading at 8MB/s so I have no idea what the f*** people are complaining about speed wise the PlayStation Network in other threads.

RyanBankz

Neo Member
So I bought the game on retail disc.. It keeps taking me to Spurs vs. Heat. Installed the update and everything.

Is it still downloading something in the background?! I've been stuck in this loop for about an hour.

Dranakin

So I bought the game on retail disc.. It keeps taking me to Spurs vs. Heat. Installed the update and everything.

Is it still downloading something in the background?! I've been stuck in this loop for about an hour.

It has to install from the disc (all PS4 disc games fully load onto the HDD), but it shouldn't take an hour.

Have to wait after the disaster that was last year's effort. Everyone will praise this game initially but the real feedback will come 1-2 weeks from now and I'm willing to wait.

From my understanding from stuff I've read and an IGN video I watched, I think you might have to play that game before you can do anything else, but I might be wrong.

I remember 2K11 (latest game I own) starting up similarly, but I can't remember if you were forced to play it or not...but it went straight to a Bulls game as soon as it started up.

Spades

Keep getting the "There is a problem with your connection to our online services" message when I try to do anything in MyTeam - am I alone?

djblue89

Quick question, I started my Career and I am going to pick up the playstation camera within the hour, can I just scan my face to my existing character or do I need to start over again ?

Dranakin

Hmm.. Alright thanks, I'll probably delete the data and start all over.

Fuck, having the same issue as you. Can't do anything but the Heat-Spurs game. As far as I can tell, the entire game is installed from my disc. Any solutions? Did uninstalling the data and trying again help?

Top Bottom