• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakun

so early foul trouble, amazing shooting by the Cavs are the difference here. The Warriors are still amazing offensively. But they can't allow any more fouls. Klay's defense is nowhere to be seen tonight.

Vestal

OcvG96E.gif

Biske

Has the NBA always been so foul heavy?

I used to watch a lot as a kid and didn't pay as close attention really, or I just don't remember well.

But it seems like a huge portion of the game at this point is fouls and the main strategy is just draw fouls all the while.

I don't care who the fouls are on, but it gets old when every play is a foul it feels like.

So, tell me again how good the Warriors are defensively.

They are one of the best defensive teams in the league by most metrics, but then again what do I know I'm going by a season + playoffs worth of data and evidence rather than the far superior sample size or "one half of a single game".

VeeP

They are one of the best defensive teams in the league by most metrics, but then again what do I know I'm going by a season + playoffs worth of data and evidence rather than the far superior sample size or "one half of a single game".

No. Warriors have bad defense. Half of one game is all we need to decide that.

jmizzal

Will Irving and LeBron get tried in the 4th and will the Cavs stay hot

Warriors are playing there normal game just about, Cavs have just made some amazing shots, and had the calls go there way in the 1qt

3rd qt gonna be interesting 18 is not a lot for the Warriors to come back from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom