• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad warriors can't get into a straight up pure defense mode.

Always bullshit out of your mouth.

Warriors defense has been somewhat weak but they're making threes right over guys hands. Not sure what else can be done without fouling?

Of all the comments to attack me over for no reason, you choose a perfectly normal one.

The Cavs found their 4th all star: Adam Silver.

0aG3u65.png

you want kleenex or puffs? hurry though because i need to get back in time for the 3rd quarter.

What the fuck people questioning the Warriors defense, are you guys watching the game? Are you seeing the shots Cleveland is hitting? This straight up macho.

They are one of the best defensive teams in the league by most metrics, but then again what do I know I'm going by a season + playoffs worth of data and evidence rather than the far superior sample size or "one half of a single game".

You seem level headed and knowledgeable, don't let the Gaf pile-on get you down.

Zasa

It'd be hilarious if the Cavs put down the most points in a single quarter in finals history...& then lose. Don't do it, Cavs.

kaiju

The way the Cavs have been shooting, it feels like the Dubs are down 100 lol

Still not out of this game yet. 2nd half should be hype.

Dubs set two NBA Finals records tonight - most points given up in a quarter, and most points given up in a half. Both records set by the 2017 Warriors - in the entire history of the NBA Finals...

linkboy

The problem, as we saw with the Super Bowl, is if you have a half like that (21-3 Atl lead at halftime), is that you have to keep it up (which is damn near impossible).

The minute you let the momentum switch, it can be nearly impossible to recover it.

Gorillaz

Game is within reach and the key for the warriors is pretty much KD.

Curry and to a smaller degree at times klay disappear in moments like these

KD needs to put the cape on and play hero ball a bit. That is honestly one of their best cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom