• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the NBA be like if teams were allowed to add one player (for the remaining post season) to their roster from the team they eliminated? Imagine Khawi on the Warriors.

Celcius

°Temp. member
This is going to be the greatest series comeback in finals history. Even better than last year. Believe.
or at least I hope lol

Game is within reach and the key for the warriors is pretty much KD.

Curry and to a smaller degree at times klay disappear in moments like these

KD needs to put the cape on and play hero ball a bit. That is honestly one of their best cards

If the Cavs keep shooting 13-21 pace from three through the third they should shut it down and wait for the next game. Some nights you just have to hand it to the other guy and move on.

I'm actually worried that up by 18 may not be enough. Don't know if we can keep up this pace and we always allow teams to come back. Sure beats being down by 18 though.

KD needs to put the cape on and play hero ball a bit. That is honestly one of their best cards

This is the best KD has looked in the playoffs from what I can remember. He's not just a huge improvement over Harrison Barnes, he's a big improvement over his past self.

TTG

On one hand, I want the Cavs to win because it means more awesome basketball. On the other hand, the avalanche of "3-1 BeCleve" bull shit may be too much to stand.

If the Cavs keep shooting 13-21 pace from three through the third they should shut it down and wait for the next game. Some nights you just have to hand it to the other guy and move on.

This, exactly. Don't tell that to the bandwagon fans saying this on the refs though. Game is within reach of course but it's almost like an affront to some fans that the Cavs could take a game.

I'm not a basketball expert, but if a team feels like the other team is getting a lot of questionable calls, it seems normal to reduce the amount of contact and, in effect, defensive intensity. If the other teams is also making a lot of tough shots and even fuckball shots, that has to be deflating.

I don't know if Cleveland can keep up the intensity, but if they can I don't see the Warriors being able to play their typical lockdown defense because they will be worried about calls.

And this isn't even about whether the foul calls have been reasonable (I don't think they have) but rather how the Warriors perceive them.

mjp2417

Banned

The KD difference wasn't super obvious for large stretches of the regular season. It has been incredibly glaring in the Finals. Replace him with Barnes and the Cavs are probably on their way to a 3-1 lead right now.

Gorillaz

I listened to this whole talk on espn earlier

shit was worth it look it up on youtube I think it was called the shop on espn youtube page

Im not an NBA head, but what makes curry so special?. This my second NBA game ever the first wast the previous game. Is he beeing marked out of the game by the defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom