• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not an NBA head, but what makes curry so special?. This my second NBA game ever the first wast the previous game. Is he beeing marked out of the game by the defense?

Some games get called more physically or lopsided than others against him and he struggles to get free to shoot. He's also dependent on shooting threes which can sometimes just not go down.

But when he's on his game, it's like cheat code sliders.

linkboy

Im not an NBA head, but what makes curry so special?. This my second NBA game ever the first wast the previous game. Is he beeing marked out of the game by the defense?

When Curry is on, he can make a 3 from damn near anywhere. His shooting ability is just insane. His ball control skills are damn good as well.

Love that time by Lue there, the defense they played on the first 2 possessions by the Warriors was atrocious and that jumper by Lebron was downright idiotic. Kerr would try to zen that out which is fine as well I guess

Servbot24

Banned

He's the best shooter in history (and is still relatively young). However when Kevin Durant joined the team he started taking a back seat. Check out his highlight reels from last year.

Mory Dunz

I feel like it's over....but I felt that way last time too.

Cavs seem to depend more on crazy shots (at least tonight they're getting more rebounds and traditional plays) so when that stops falling like last game...

BumRush

He has an insane basketball iq and an even more insane motor plus he's the best pure shooter maybe ever. I personally don't think he's even close to being in the top 10-20 players ever list but he's an amazing player that's fun as hell to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom