• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand the Warriors. You go hard for 3 straight games. You ought to be more hungry this game.
I don't understand either. In their press conferences they're always saying how they need to close out games and when it's time, it's brick city. Refs killed their momentum but the Warriors made dumb plays. Infuriating.

4X7j1Ht.gif

Spinluck

Cavs playing defense for the first time this series.

Then again, GS is missing shots they often make.

Still think GS has it in the bag, but I don't want this to end.

Two Words

It's been bad towards both sides. It's simply been a badly officiated game. Doesn't mean it was rigged. The Cavs having a historic shooting night is what decided this game.

Calibration test:

Would you say the 2006 NBA Finals were reffed poorly or that the Miami Heat were clearly favored in several games?

I don't understand either. In their press conferences they're always saying how they need to close out games and when it's time, it's brick city. Refs killed their momentum but the Warriors made dumb plays. Infuriating.

It's almost like there is another team on the court that can make it hard to do those things, especially when they are major 20+ three pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom