• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakun

Cavs had as good a game against the Warriors as they could've hoped for. But they won't be able to replicate this. The fact that the Warriors were able to trail them between 10-20 points back starting around 5-6 minutes into the game just shows you that it'd take a superhuman like effort for the Cavs to get a second game like this let alone 3 more in a row.
It simply won't happen.

At this point, I want Kerr to go off on the officials. There's no excuse for the performance that they had tonight: "did Draymond get a tech?/lol jk it was on Kerr"/not seeing the obvious backcourt violation TWICE/allow Curry to get manhandled while something as simple as a breath on Lebron = foul and the list goes on and on.

Embarrassing. This is why people give the NBA shit for looking like they rig games.

rainz

At this point, I want Kerr to go off on the officials. There's no excuse for the performance that they had tonight: "did Draymond get a tech?/lol jk it was on Kerr"/not seeing the obvious backcourt violation TWICE/allow Curry to get manhandled while something as simple as a breath on Lebron = foul and the list goes on and on.

Embarrassing. This is why people give the NBA shit for looking like they rig games.
Huh.. It has been terrible all around both ways... and the thing with kerr/draymond tech shit actually went in Steves favour so i doubt he'd be saying much about that...

Sure, but Curry and Green still missing shots.

I'm sick of seeing this. If you don't hit shots, you lose. This isn't unique to the Warriors, and its not excuse to just wave around when talking about games like this and last year's finals.

Cavs deserve to win this game, and they deserved to win last year. Not "the Warriors should have won but they didn't score enough." lul no, really?

shanafan

Sure, but Curry and Green still missing shots.

ap,220x200,12x16,1,ffffff,t-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg

FiggyCal

Banned
Huh.. It has been terrible all around both ways... and the thing with kerr/draymond tech shit actually went in Steves favour so i doubt he'd be saying much about that...

Yeah. I don't think the refs are following the plot if its rigged. Green would have gotten that flagrant and not Kevin Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom