• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcVtwx2.gif

ICE COLD SOUP!

Griss

The Cavs are a great team that plays with tons of heart. Glad to see them show their quality in this game (and the last one, tbh).

Would have been easy for them to despair and give up tonight but they didn't nad gave their fans something good to remember from these finals. Super team.

If the Cavs can play at a historic clip for 3 more games the Warriors are in trouble, just like if Devin Booker can score 70 in every game he'll be the best player ever.

Great game by Cleveland, especially on defense (not that they were great, but they were better). Some of the shots they hit were ridiculous, they still don't move the ball well enough. When it's going in, this is what happens.

They could win on monday, now that would be something.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about that I fucking can't stand people excusing less than stellar play. It lessens the actual GOOD play and work the other team puts in and achieves.

Basically I fucking hate that Lebron's accomplishments get waved away so much by people saying "oh the Thunder woulda won if Harden played well; oh the Spurs would have won if Duncan was in on the Bosh rebound possesion; oh the Warriors would have won if Curry hits his shots."

I'm drinking if it isn't obvious

Huh.. It has been terrible all around both ways... and the thing with kerr/draymond tech shit actually went in Steves favour so i doubt he'd be saying much about that...

I didn't say it wasn't terrible both ways, that's why I brought up the backcourt violations. It was just a pisspoor performance from the refs. They lost control of the game once they handed it to the Cavs on a silver platter.

I'm not a Warriors fan but the whole, "3-1, where have we seen that before" joke is kind of annoying. I mean if Durant gets hurt and Draymond gets thrown out of game 5 early and plays like he doesn't want to get suspended for game 7 while playing game 6 then we throw shade. But cmon, the Cavs are not going to win four in a row against one of the best NBA teams of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom