• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickz

Phenomenal game, hats off to the Cavs for their record breaking night.

I hope they have found something that can make this series last atleast 6 games

Cavs played for their life. Everything was going in for them. GG let's see if they can continue this next game. Also, did the warriors staff check Curry room to see if he is still sleeping 😂

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm glad Cavs managed to win but my god in order to win a game they have to play world class record breaking basketball.

I'm ready for a 4 in a row "sweep" like the Cavs did last year. Time to break KD's soul. LMAO

Not gonna happen but a guy can dream.

Kickz

EtEPvfX.png

LMAO perfect.

This shit was straight fuckery, how does even the announcers say it was on Draymond and they just change it like that...

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Jump, throw it off the backboard, land, jump again. How can you get caught in the air, pass it to yourself and get a 2nd chance? If you jump, thow it off the backboard while in the air and make it that's one thing but that?

ThisGuy

Thanks for the amber rose tip firstly. Hot damn.

Secondly, why doesn't lebron shave his head? He has as much hope in his hair as he does the next three games, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom