• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin Ray

Hey i heard if the warriors get more points tonight then the Cavs the series is over

Confirm or deny?

There's a multitude of factors involved in the science pertaining to this particular question. Not really easy to determine or say one way or the other but the simple answer is yes

rugioh

Banned
Hey i heard if the warriors get more points tonight then the Cavs the series is over

Confirm or deny?

image.php

The first half ended at like 10:45 pm in game 4

Shame I'll miss a portion of the game since I'll be in the theaters watching sonys conference
Won't even check the score to build suspense

Don't fuck this up Warriors

Fjordson

Please win Tonight :(

If they lose, it's going to seven games....
Hate to say it, but I'm thinking the same.

This is for all the marbles.

I think Kerr can end the series if he simplifies the offense and simply relies on his best players. But the influence of Kumbaya Kerr is often too strong for him to overcome.

Please win Tonight :(

If they lose, it's going to seven games....
I would be shocked if they don't tbh. I don't think enough people are giving enough credit to Cavs for g4. That was an ATG performance, like one of the best of all times. Which tells you what a ridiculous freak of nature this GSW team is. That's what you need to beat them :\

I imagine role player performances will flip now that the Warriors play home. Annoying thing is I found today that Sony's E3 is at the same time. Fucking hell. :\

LionPride

Banned
I would be shocked if they don't tbh. I don't think enough people are giving enough credit to Cavs for g4. That was an ATG performance, like one of the best of all times. Which tells you what a ridiculous freak of nature this GSW team is. That's what you need to beat them :

I imagine role player performances will flip now that the Warriors play home. Annoying thing is I found today that Sony's E3 is at the same time. Fucking hell. :
Right

Imma have the game up on my tv and sony on my laptop. Hate having to multitask like this

I don't think they will, but if the Cavs somehow do win tonight, I see the series going to 7 again. Unfortunately the Sony conference is the same time so I won't be watching at least the first half of the game though.

FZZ

Banned
Rn

Basketball > video games

Only would stop watching the finals if it was Nintendos presser, luckily there's no conflict

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
You know, if last game wasn't such a shit show, it would probably get put on the 75" 4K tonight and E3 would be on the laptop alongside the conference thread on GAF. Instead, Sony Conference will get the main show treatment and this game will get relegated to the watchespn app. Let's go Spidey.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Watching videogame press conferences over the Finals, especially when there's no new hardware or anything.
0513_yeucr.gif

Press conference on phone with audio, game on the big screen with Mark Jackson muted.

Bread

Banned
Watching videogame press conferences over the Finals, especially when there's no new hardware or anything.
0513_yeucr.gif

Press conference on phone with audio, game on the big screen with Mark Jackson muted.
Lol for real

It's an elimination game but nah they gotta see the new God of war trailer!

random25

GAF will basically spoil Sony E3 stuff with every new news anyway, so I don't want to miss the crazy stuff that will happen in Game 5.

And all the trash talking against fellow NBA fans lol.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
http://abload.de/img/0513_yeucr.gif[IMG]

[SPOILER]Press conference on phone with audio, game on the big screen with Mark Jackson muted. [/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
1) game runs longer than conference, second half is more important anyway

2) past two sony e3s have been crazy, if you're a big fan of video games then there's nothing like seeing those events live

3) there's only one sony e3 conference, we've seen 4 finals games already.

Bread

Banned

2) past two sony e3s have been crazy, if you're a big fan of video games then there's nothing like seeing those events live

BR0dywR.gif

Hope the game isn't marred tonight like it was on Friday by the refs. I know regs fuck up just like anyone else but man that refs just kept on spiraling down.

dakun

i'm using the same reasons. I will have both on at the same time with the sound off on the game. And not missing the 3rd and 4th quarter is still good enough for me.

Such fuckery if the Cavs win tonight. Then we probably get to game 7. The pressure on the Warriors to win that game might be too overwhelming, especially for this team that hasn't exactly thrived under pressure.

Just need an off night from GS and a good night from Cleveland.

oGNaL.gif

I would be shocked if they don't tbh. I don't think enough people are giving enough credit to Cavs for g4. That was an ATG performance, like one of the best of all times. Which tells you what a ridiculous freak of nature this GSW team is. That's what you need to beat them :\

I imagine role player performances will flip now that the Warriors play home. Annoying thing is I found today that Sony's E3 is at the same time. Fucking hell. :\

Main thing is that the Cavs don't need a game 4 performance necessarily, they won by 20+ in game 4.

Hope Cavs win this out of nowhere, cause then I think it goes 7, and this goes down as an all-time NBA rivalry.

hyp3rlink

Main thing is that the Cavs don't need a game 4 performance necessarily, they won by 20+ in game 4.

Hope Cavs win this out of nowhere, cause then I think it goes 7, and this goes down as an all-time NBA rivalry.

Actually they do need that kind of performance to win; when the lead got to 11 at the start of the 4th quarter lebron came back in instantly, they know if Cavs lead is only single digit Dubs have a better chance of winning the game.

Actually they do need that kind of performance to win; when the lead got to 11 at the start of the 4th quarter lebron came back in instantly, they know if Cavs lead is only single digit Dubs have a better chance of winning the game.
Kerr on the other was fucking about with KD and Curry on the bench lmao.. Such fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom