• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hope Lebron goes up for a jump shot, Zaza puts his foot under, and Lebron lands on Zaza's foot, but Pachulia's ankle breaks.

See? This kind of shit right here along with the even worse than usual hot takes are why this thread's not gonna fucking last.

Wkf9NYn.gif

TTG

Mark Jackson, when he's with JVG, is a great pairing. Add a good commentator like Mike Breen, and you have a pretty good trio

This idiot has been reducing all strategy and tactics to "hand down man down" in between bouts of cliche incontinence and you're defending him?

shame-gif-1465520937.gif

This idiot has been reducing all strategy and tactics to "hand down man down" in between bouts of cliche incontinence and you're defending him?

shame-gif-1465520937.gif

MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN!

I'm still with JVG on team sippy cup

In any case, he's a foil to JVG, who is the real delight for me

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Dude it's a joke...

One, it's one shitty as hell joke. Two, I don't care at this point, things are escalating worse than usual and I don't have time to fucking babysit the thread tonight.

That's all I'll say on it, we'll treat this thread as E3 console wars level if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom