• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Why the hate for KD so much? If he wins, hate about how Warriors stacked. If he loses, then people will just complain about how he couldn't get it done with the stacked team. It's easy to see why he just doesn't care about anyone's opinion, he will be in a lose-lose situation regardless

KD hate is like 1/100 of the hate LeBron gets and has gotten his entire career. I really don't see it at all compared to LeBron

Bronx-Man

Banned
Why the hate for KD so much? If he wins, hate about how Warriors stacked. If he loses, then people will just complain about how he couldn't get it done with the stacked team. It's easy to see why he just doesn't care about anyone's opinion, he will be in a lose-lose situation regardless

It's almost as if joining Golden State in the most blatantly obvious manner to chase a ring wasn't as good an idea as he thought.

Surfinn

if stewing on what should have been, in their minds, a championship last season that they let slip away isn't enough motivation then they've already lost

Not necessarily a mentality thing. More like not being used to real competition. They've been coasting for the last.. what like month and a half?

The 73-9 Warriors did not need KD. He needed them. They've won with out him. He's done jack shit. It's like taking credit for a group project made up of nerds who have a lifetime 4.0. You're just there because it's an easy A.

Okay, but again who makes that decision? Him. So we are basically saying "na KD you can't do that, you gotta do this, because it's better". Hell no, he has to decide what is better for HIMSELF.

Hopefully this thread will be readable this year.

latest

Its already unreadable.

random25

All I want is for this series to reach 7 games. I'm​ a Pacers fan, but in times like this I always go to where the Beasts of the East go.

Cavs in 7. Don't let me down.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
What's the best way for a cord cutter to watch this series (if I don't have an OTA antenna)? Sling TV / Vue? Or does ABC stream it via their app or something great like that?

KD hate is like 1/100 of the hate LeBron gets and has gotten his entire career. I really don't see it at all compared to LeBron

I agree with that, LeBron hate is on another level.

It's almost as if joining Golden State in the most blatantly obvious manner to chase a ring wasn't as good an idea as he thought.

It was the best idea, for him lol.and we can see that by him being in the Finals.

Okay, but again who makes that decision? Him. So we are basically saying "na KD you can't do that, you gotta do this, because it's better". Hell no, he has to decide what is better for HIMSELF.

No one said he couldn't do it. But he doesn't get to decide how the public values and views his ring. If he only wins one ring in his career by going to the 73-9 team that beat him out of the playoffs you're gonna tell me it holds weight? The dude called it the "hardest road" possible. He can make whatever decision he wants. Bitch moves are bitch moves.

KD gonna go right at LBJ.

I honestly don't mind other team's fans, but this thread has me salivating for the eventual tears. Refs can't foul out Steph AND Durant, Dray won't be getting another suspension.

I want every Cavs player to be healthy throughout so the win is thorough and dominant.

The only thing that will be talked about is how unfair it was for KD to have came to GSW, how much of a traitor he is.

Oh, the glory.

This is how scared CLE fans are: Can't even contemplate the D.

Lol

Elfstruck

I honestly don't mind other team's fans, but this thread has me salivating for the eventual tears. Refs can't foul out Steph AND Durant, Dray won't be getting another suspension.

I want every Cavs player to be healthy throughout so the win is thorough and dominant.

The only thing that will be talked about is how unfair it was for KD to have came to GSW, how much of a traitor he is.

Oh, the glory.

LOL. Thanks for a good laugh....

Farsi

Oh, the glory.

You tell them GB, let them know.

No one said he couldn't do it. But he doesn't get to decide how the public values and views his ring. If he only wins one ring in his career by going to the 73-9 team that beat him out of the playoffs you're gonna tell me it holds weight? The dude called it the "hardest road" possible. He can make whatever decision he wants. Bitch moves are bitch moves.

Of course he cannot control how the public views him, that's why he just seems to have settled in with the villain role, like LeBron did.
If he wins just one championship then, LOL. Sucks for him.
Regarding the hardest road, that is very laughable looking at the team he is on.

Nobody wants to taste those tears more than me, especially the hardcore Lebron fans that have been following him around since he was 18.
Thank you for bringing this (back) up.

What really pisses me off is how everyone in media had anointed LBJ 'King' way before he even deserved it. He is a great player, no lie. A fantastic passer (those one-handed cross court passes in the BOS series were sexy af), but I have fucking idea how he is allowed to barrel through players with his shoulder lowered ALL THE TIME. Why is he (less now, admittedly) allowed more steps than the average NBA player? How has he not fouled out more? Or called out or fined for his atrocious flopping? Does the NBA really want to supplant Jordan that bad?

He is a great player, and superstars get special treatment, sure, but its gotten to the point where I was HAPPY he got into foul trouble in that Boston series; it showed that maybe, finally, he would be officiated as a normal NBA player.

I don't hate Lebron, but I want the playing-field level. If the current MVP can get fouled out of a game, Lebron should be called out on his shit as well.

Y'all better calm down, at this rate the thread's gonna go straight to lockedville.
I apologize. It was me, I took it too far.

I believe in what I said, but I will tone it down from now on.
The 73-9 Warriors did not need KD. He needed them. They've won with out him. He's done jack shit. It's like taking credit for a group project made up of nerds who have a lifetime 4.0. You're just there because it's an easy A.
So why did the team's leaders recruit him? Stating that they need him?

Its like those meetings never happened.

TTG

Fuck, it's Mark Jackson because of course it is. Perhaps Zaza should step on his throat instead of under Kawhi's foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom