• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farsi

giphy.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The only thing better then game 1 of the finals is the morning after sports news hottakes of a game 1 of the nba finals

If it's a GSW blowout, like ungodly blowout, hot takes will be "parity", the league needs to break this up, no more superteams, yada yada yada

If it's Cavs blowout, like ungodly blowout, Lebrun GOAT of the GOATEST, 1A Micheal Jordan 1B Lebron James, GSW too much talent but no cohesiveness like Cavs who are "family", Lebron has replaced Jordan

Now if it's a close game either way by 1-5 points, both teams will get the laxed talk of they've been away from competitiveness for so long, need to get into a groove again

Surfinn

I'm a little worried GS is gunna get a wake up call tonight. They haven't really been challenged at all or even lost.

Hope I'm wrong though

KD gonna go right at LBJ.

I honestly don't mind other team's fans, but this thread has me salivating for the eventual tears. Refs can't foul out Steph AND Durant, Dray won't be getting another suspension.

I want every Cavs player to be healthy throughout so the win is thorough and dominant.

The only thing that will be talked about is how unfair it was for KD to have came to GSW, how much of a traitor he is.

Oh, the glory.
You mean you want him to get a ring by riding Curry/Draymon's coat-tails
This is how scared CLE fans are: Can't even contemplate the D.

phanphare

Banned
I'm a little worried GS is gunna get a wake up call tonight. They haven't really been challenged at all or even lost.

Hope I'm wrong though

if stewing on what should have been, in their minds, a championship last season that they let slip away isn't enough motivation then they've already lost

I honestly don't mind other team's fans, but this thread has me salivating for the eventually tears. Refs can't foul out Steph AND Durant, Dray won't be getting another suspension.

I want every Cavs player to be healthy throughout so the win is thorough and dominant.

The only thing that will be talked about is how unfair it was for KD to have came to GSW, how much of a traitor he is.

Oh, the glory.

Nobody wants to taste those tears more than me, especially the hardcore Lebron fans that have been following him around since he was 18.

I honestly don't mind other team's fans, but this thread has me salivating for the eventually tears. Refs can't foul out Steph AND Durant, Dray won't be getting another suspension.

Oh, the glory.

If GSW wins, fair enough. They've shown that they have been a championship caliber team since 2015. Fuck KD though. GSW didn't need him. Their ring wouldn't be tainted. KD is a bitch through and through. #HardestRoad

This is how scared CLE fans are: Can't even contemplate the D.
Everyone has seen his D. Nothing worth mentioning.

Bronx-Man

Banned
In honor of the 70th Finals, what your guys favorite Finals series ever? Mine has gotta be 2011. A full year of shit-talking from the Heatles at their peak of their nWo run only to get beaten in six by Dirk Da Gawd.

Not one, not two, not three, not four.....

If GSW wins, fair enough. They've shown that they have been a championship caliber team since 2015. Fuck KD though. GSW didn't need him. Their ring wouldn't be tainted. KD is a bitch through and through. #HardestRoad

Thats the thing. I think KD could ride the bench all series and golden state would probably still win the title. It will be such an empty ring for him. Im sure he doesnt care, and its no hate speak, its just how i view it.

Why the hate for KD so much? If he wins, hate about how Warriors stacked. If he loses, then people will just complain about how he couldn't get it done with the stacked team. It's easy to see why he just doesn't care about anyone's opinion, he will be in a lose-lose situation regardless

Why the hate for KD so much? If he wins, hate about how Warriors stacked. If he loses, then people will just complain about how he couldn't get it done with the stacked team. It's easy to see why he just doesn't care about anyone's opinion, he will be in a lose-lose situation regardless
The 73-9 Warriors did not need KD. He needed them. They've won with out him. He's done jack shit. It's like taking credit for a group project made up of nerds who have a lifetime 4.0. You're just there because it's an easy A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom