• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

LionPride

Banned
Steph deserves this, man had that contract after his ankles were glass, been on a major discount, got this now

Also...

MATTHEW DELLEVADOVA IS MAKING MORE THAN SHAUN LIVINGSTON STEVE KERR GOT THEM BOYS HOOKED ON THE JUICE

Zukkoyaki

Bucks are in good position to rise in the east.

Also if any of Philly's major prospects explode in the next few years, they'll be a force, arguably THE force, in the conference for a decade plus.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
LOLWAT?

If Iggy doesn't re-sign, go after Rudy Gay

Damn Warriors are truly the .1 of the 1%

Also Steph with $201 for 5 years, my fucking goodness

Kickz

Frank Isola
✔
@FisolaNYDN

Steve Mills is looking to make a splash to show Dolan he's got the chops for the job. Of course, Knicks usually live then die by the splash.
10:30 PM - 30 Jun 2017

New Knicks guy about to make a foolish move to prove himself to Dolan

https://twitter.com/adammkaufman/status/881001493108621313
Adam Kaufman said:
.@wojespn confirms #Celtics plan was to sign Gordon Hayward, then deal for Paul George, but #Pacers didn't want to wait. League stunned.

https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/881004458515210241
Sam Amick said:
Octagon's Jeff Austin confirms Steph Curry's five-year, $201 million supermax deal with Warriors. No options.

https://twitter.com/RealGM/status/881004740686913536
RealGM said:

LionPride

Banned
Let Rudy get his ring to, any other former Grizzlies I love wanna get a ring? Go there

Grizz my second team, I still like Rudy, be happy to see him with a ring too

Kickz

holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck $40m a year

jeeeeeeeeeeesus

DDnqrAbVoAEyfYm.jpg

Top of the damn world

Let Rudy get his ring to, any other former Grizzlies I love wanna get a ring? Go there

Grizz my second team, I still like Rudy, be happy to see him with a ring too

Rudy will probably take the money, all GS can offer him is the MLE. Unless there is just no market for him after his injury.

.@wojespn confirms #Celtics plan was to sign Gordon Hayward, then deal for Paul George, but #Pacers didn't want to wait. League stunned.

I wonder what Ainge was even thinking. Regardless of when you got PG13 via trade, it wouldn't have affected GH signing. At worst you end up with a star player with the potential to entice a FA (which realistically is just flip-flopping the leverage you create with signing Hayward first and then getting PG13). I don't understand his logic, and that's resulted in Boston losing opportunities to take the East by storm.

First you lose out on potentially fleecing Jackson of Porzingis before Doland intervened, then you lose out on Jimmy Butler, and then lose out on PG13. Draft picks tho.

FZZ

Banned
West has

GSW/Spurs/Rockets/Wolves/OKC/Portland with a Nurkic/Lonzo Ball

The fuck at this disparity man

the fuck

I wonder what Ainge was even thinking. Regardless of when you got PG13 via trade, it wouldn't have affected GH signing. At worst you end up with a star player with the potential to entice a FA (which realistically is just flip-flopping the leverage you create with signing Hayward first and then getting PG13). I don't understand his logic, and that's resulted in Boston losing opportunities to take the East by storm.

First you lose out on potentially fleecing Jackson of Porzingis before Doland came in, then you lose out on Jimmy Butler, and then lose out on PG13. Draft picks tho.

They couldn't have signed Hayward after trading for PG without blowing up the team.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor/status/881006408942186496

Morey pry Iggy from the clutches of the Warriors, they're all we need to give a shit about really at this point (well, Thunder, Spurs, and a perfect Timberwolves season too, but Dubs are who we're gunning for)
Gonna have to pay him 15-20m for 4 years to get him. Besides hurting the Warriors I'm not sure that's the best idea considering he's 33 and needs to play limited minutes.

JJ Redick (re-)confirmed to not return to LA Clippers

He wants a long-term contract. Meeting with Sixers, Nets, and Timberwolves.

Timberwolves are open to a 3-4 year deal. Brooklyn looking at 2 years. Sixers was a BIG (something like $20+ million) 1 year deal.

Kickz

JJ Redick (re-)confirmed to not return to LA Clippers

He wants a long-term contract. Meeting with Sixers, Nets, and Timberwolves.

Timberwolves are open to a 3-4 year deal. Brooklyn looking at 2 years. Sixers was a BIG (something like $20+ million) 1 year deal.

Interesting, could be good bench piece for Thibowolves

Gonna have to pay him 15-20m for 4 years to get him. Besides hurting the Warriors I'm not sure that's the best idea considering he's 33 and needs to play limited minutes.

I find it funny how people are really overrating how much losing Iguodala would hurt the Warriors. It would suck, but given his age and minutes like you mentioned, GSW will find other ways if they need to.

They couldn't have signed Hayward after trading for PG without blowing up the team.

Don't the Celtics have nearly 30mil in pre-tax cap space after expiring contracts + cap rise?

mjp2417

Banned

I don't understand why Indiana wouldn't wait like 5 more days for a better return. Between refusing to flip George at the trade deadline when his value was still high just so they could get swept in the first round and now this, what a fucking disaster. This might actually be worse than what the Bulls did.

Kickz

Oklahoma City Police
✔
@OKCPD

Thanks for the tweets reporting the "theft" of Paul George by @okcthunder.

Our investigative findings: totally legal & very savvy.
10:02 PM - 30 Jun 2017 · Oklahoma, USA

sabu.png

Fuck it. I'm getting in this NBA money too. My first born son is touching a basketball first thing out the womb and his bed time stories will be Steph Curry clips.

He gets a shooting coach at age 3.

https://twitter.com/dwolfsonkstp/status/881006958874152960
Darren Wolfson said:
Roseville native Mike Muscala drawing interest from the #Twolves, Hawks, Mavs, Pacers, Heat, and more. Stretch bigs are in demand.

https://twitter.com/ClevisMurray/status/881008339546779648
Clevis Murray said:
The Houston Rockets are interested in Serge Ibaka. (Via ESPN)

Ibaka is expecting bigger numbers though, apparently

Fuck it. I'm getting in this NBA money too. My first born son is touching a basketball first thing out the womb and his bed time stories will be Steph Curry clips.

He gets a shooting coach at age 3.

Marry a tall woman. Be the next LaVar.

Kickz

Synergy Sports Tech‏
@SynergySST
Follow
More
Jeff Teague finished last season as the third most efficient pull-up jump shooter in the NBA behind only Isaiah Thomas and Kyle Lowry.

This dude about to have a 70% fg% with all the open shots he's gonna get

Top Bottom