• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

ainge-sad.jpg

According to some guy on ESPN the Heat are out of the Hayward sweepstakes.

His trainer has been following the Celtics and a bunch of their players for days now.
Are you fucking kidding me?

natjjohn

I'm glad almost none of the West agrees with this shit. They play the games for a reason. Everyone is tired of GS vs Cleveland so as a fan I'm glad there are some other teams actually trying to stop this nonsense

Barring injury, the NBA champion next year is a foregone conclusion.

@AdamMKaufman
Increasingly positive vibe from multiple sources on #Celtics' chances of signing Gordon Hayward. Tough to decipher whether decision's final.

SPIRIT BOMB THIS SHIT!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Kings are having a great offseason. Vlade!

They have like 90 million dollars already tied up for 2018-2019. This isn't even the Sixers strategy of getting vets on one year deals to complement a young team. Kings should have just kept the process going 1 more especially considering they don't have their pick in 2019.

All the "I'm hearing things" tweets are coming out of the Celtics beat writers. all quiet on the Miami side though so I'm gonna guess they're out of it.

Why would he if he is leaving?

Because saying goodbye is hard.

Is he peronsally adding the drama? Or is it just the reporting on the situation ? Seems he just checking all the options.

This isn't like "the decision" level drama

Oh agree, I didn't mean it like that. I meant like why would the situation be dragging if he has just resigning.

Because he hasn't decided yet?

I'm 99,5% sure he has decided for at least a few hours now.

I just want to put my phone down for a bit. Feel like I've been glued to it for weeks. Just do something dude. If you leave I'll be bummed out and then I'll be over it.

This shit is the worst though.

Servbot24

Banned
People are saying Hayward is very interested in Indiana and may recruit his best friends Steph Curry and Kawhi Leonard to join him.

B.O.O.M

George Hill on the Kings? Man even the Kings are sounding decent

edit:

wait even Zach Randolph signed with them? lol fking west man. Can some of these guys go to the East?

Top Bottom