• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

I mean not having the same fate as last year. Maybe Celtics take it to 6 games instead of 5.

There are few moves that would put the C's in a position to beat the Cavs, even less that would get them competitive against the Warriors, but they should still make moves to get better now while keeping their draft picks and young players. Hayward could absolutely be the difference maker on a future Celtics team.

Servbot24

Banned
There are few moves that would put the C's in a position to beat the Cavs, even less that would get them competitive against the Warriors, but they should still make moves to get better now while keeping their draft picks and young players. Hayward could absolutely be the difference maker on a future Celtics team.

I agree they should do what they can to get better, but if Hayward falls through it's not like I would be despairing if I were a Celtics fan

Personally I do hope he signs with Cs cuz Miami aren't doing anything next year regardless

Yeah I hope Hayward signs with the C's. Even if they won't be as good as Cleveland it's going to be a super fun team to watch. People get way too caught up in championship or bust for a 30 team league

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seriously, who needs or wants an all-star level player on their team? What's the point with GS in the league?

#GSxCLEv4...

I'm glad almost none of the West agrees with this shit. They play the games for a reason. Everyone is tired of GS vs Cleveland so as a fan I'm glad there are some other teams actually trying to stop this nonsense

Gigglepoo

I agree they should do what they can to get better, but if Hayward falls through it's not like I would be despairing if I were a Celtics fan

Isn't this offseason there last chance to add a high-priced free agent before they have to give massive raises to (or lose) their young core?

Personally I do hope he signs with Cs cuz Miami aren't doing anything next year regardless

I agree, this off season isn't as make or break as some people make it out to be. If Ainge does nothing but sign the rookies it would be a successful off season in my opinion.

Cornbread78

Isn't this offseason there last chance to add a high-priced free agent before they have to give massive raises to (or lose) their young core?

Nah, IT, Bradley are FAs and Smart is a restricted FA

I'm glad almost none of the West agrees with this shit. They play the games for a reason. Everyone is tired of GS vs Cleveland so as a fan I'm glad there are some other teams actually trying to stop this nonsense

Hey, I'm happy for all the nonsense in the west as well. If nothing else, it will make things interesting..

I'm saying 2pm EST because that will be noon in Utah

1:30/2:00 WHATEVER

tenor.gif

Clock's ticking G-Dog

People are saying Hayward should go to the Pacers! Will Hayward do the right thing?

Skip-Bayless-eyes.jpg

"Gordon Heyward, or should I say Gordon Hey Would Not as I like to call him, has got to be the most overrated player of this offseason. I am telling you right now, I would rather have Danilo Gallinari. The Clippers got themselves a steal of a signing and they got a player who is BETTER than GorDON'T Heyward."

Skip-Bayless-eyes.jpg

"Gordon Heyward, or should I say Gordon Hey Would Not as I like to call him, has got to be the most overrated player of this offseason. I am telling you right now, I would rather have Danilo Gallinari. The Clippers got themselves a steal of a signing and they got a player who is BETTER than GorDON'T Heyward."
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

but why

didn't the jazz offer him 80/4?

During the season, but since then the Jazz traded Rubio. Hill bet on the market being wide open for PGs but it cratered. Sac is a weird situation for Hill. They have Buddy and Fox. Hopefully Hill doesn't stunt Fox' development time (because he needs it).

Top Bottom