• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I love Porzingis. I just think we are getting a little overboard as to how good the kid is.

He's significantly better than any single player on the Celtics, and when you factor in costs, better than any two players on the Celtics. (Considering IT is gonna be 35-40 million a year or so if he plays like he did last year). The Celtics are...kinda in trouble after this year, since a ton of their contracts all come up for renewal. If Hayward stays in Utah and Griffin goes to Miami...Boston has to basically just pray that Jaylen Brown is a superstar in the making, or that the draft gods favor them next year (since Boston could conceivably have #1 and #2 next year)

Boogs31

Sam Mitchell was a CotY. Don't mean shit.

He's a 21 year old 7'3, athletic, long, shooting, posting up, fuck who gives the Celtics exactly what they need. Hell put his ass at Center and Al at PF amd just go. He's a consistent scorer, maybe watch games where he plays. It may help you.

If you've read any of my previous posts you would know I already said he's a good defender (can move his feet well, protects the rim), can shoot and can attack off the dribble. He hasn't shown a post game and he hasn't been consistent. He's shown flashes of brilliance but other games he's pretty ordinary. And you can insult me all you want acting like you watch more basketball than me but I know the truth.

Sandfox

Looks like the Spurs are on the verge of landing Paul George... Kawhi and George would be one scary as hell tandem to deal with...
The Spurs don't really have much that the Pacers would want, which is probably why they are trying to trade LMA for a high pick. Good luck lol.

Yeah, apparently Spurs have a real shot at PG. I'm not sure how I would feel about that, nor what on earth the Spurs have to bargain with. Isn't he sort of redundant positionally already having Kawhi?

Yeah, apparently Spurs have a real shot at PG. I'm not sure how I would feel about that, nor what on earth the Spurs have to bargain with. Isn't he sort of redundant positionally already having Kawhi?

George at the 2 spot Kawhi at the 3 or vice versa. Either way it's a matchup nightmare for other teams

Boogs31

I want Pop to roll with Murray. He showed some potential in the playoffs. He needs more experience.

Murray will still get minutes whether the Spurs add a point guard or not. Pop finds minutes for his younger players to develop even if they're the 12th player on the roster. Corey Joseph being an example of a young player that was always 3rd on their point guard depth chart but still got enough minutes to get better and get a nice contract from Toronto.

Ronin Ray

What I would take PG over cp3 any day on the spurs. PG gives us so many match up nightmares for other teams. I doubt it will happen and will be very happy if we can just get a top ten pick for LMA

Top Bottom