• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

TheFatOne

My Celtics brothers and sisters. Tonight is the night KD joins the Celtics. What number do you think he's going to wear?
KD to Warriors.

KD would be foolish to go to Lebron's East. Just meet him in the finals and lose instead of being denied making the finals.

KD to Golden State announce in exactly 2 hours and 5 minutes from now!
BooThisMan.gif

My Celtics brothers and sisters. Tonight is the night KD joins the Celtics. What number do you think he's going to wear?

BooThisMan.gif

Whatever numbers remains that isn't in the rafters. And that isn't easy to figure out.

Jamal Crawford back to the Clippers, 3 years $42M

Clippers spent like what 60 million to keep Crawford and Austin Rivers. Just to be mediocre in the West for years to come.

The guy hasn't even done anything yet and we already have the semi-nervous "Cavs will beat them anyways ahahahha *gulp" posts. Such hilarious transparency.

"transparency" coming from the guy who could only bounce from shitposting about one player for 48 hours after taking the biggest L of his illustrious NBA-GAF career

KD going to the Warriors will have huge implications for fantasy basketball.
I mean Draymond Green and Klay Thompson might be high 2nd- early 3rd round value if he joins, if he doesn't both would be like top 10.

Part of me is excited for the garbage we're going to hear from Warriors players and ownership after this whole saga regardless of what happens.

If Durant goes to GS and both Curry and himself choke in a sereies who's the media going to blame?
I still pick they blame Westbrook even if he's not on the team!

I think that by now Horford has offered KD one night of sweet love with Amelia Vega if he signs with the Celtics. Happy Lebron got Cleveland their ring because that shit is done.

Sifl

I say back to OKC, hopes GSW fall short of finals next season so he gets less flack for joining them next offseason.

jbug617

Banned
From a Boston writer.
@SteveBHoop: Multiple teams have been told to expect Durant's decision Monday. Hearing more and more it won't be based on money.
Out of all the teams GSW has the lowest offer because of taxes. Miami and Spurs are tax free states. Boston can give him a max and OKC can give him the most.

Misterhbk

Thread is so Lit right now? Was it like this for Lebron's decision? I was just a youngin' and didn't do the whole interwebz thing.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Durant to gsw and i mind as well get my bandwagon golden state jersey ready.

Its a wrap if that goes down.

Thread is so Lit right now? Was it like this for Lebron's decision? I was just a youngin' and didn't do the whole interwebz thing.

It was like this for The Decision, except we actually had good posters and not "your fear attracts me to this thread like a moth to a hating-ass bitch flame"

Is it just a coincidence that every twitter comment on a KD story is full of bitter people who happen to have Cavaliers avatars? Probably not.

You'd think getting one for that depressing town would be enough, just enjoy what you have.

Top Bottom