• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Two Words

Exactly this. Let's ignore all generational context, like how the reason Magic and Larry didn't have to form their own super teams is because the nature of the league with regards to free agency and dumb owners allowed them to step onto super teams from day 1. Nope. EVERY PLAYER SHOULD HAVE TO DO IT THE WAY THEY DID!
My only problem is if the players decided to take significantly less money to join up. Like, if KD decided to take much less money to go to the Warriors and let them still make other basketball moves, I'd have a problem with that as a fan.

jbug617

Banned
If KD wants GSW he has to go this yr. They can't do it next yr because GSW will match the Barnes contract and then you have to pay Curry/Klay.

KD doesn't owe Oklahoma shit , who gives a shit about them
Presi traded Harden the god after going ghost in the finals , he'd do the same to you KD

I only wish KD signed 1-2 year deals , don't lock yourself in for 5+ years

Two Words

Again I don't know about the relationship Presti and KD have. But if there was even a slim chance that KD might leave that you have to take it with an absolute certainty, because why the fuck would have want to stay because he was close and it is his best chance at a title. We have been saying this for the past few years and OKC has failed in the WCF time after time again. 2011 against the Mavs, 2014 against the Spurs, 2016 against the Warriors.
This era of superstars don't care about that 1 team for life loyalty stuff. Presti has been getting dealt great hands, but it is only a matter of time before you bust and lose.
How many NBA players leave to another team when they are on a team that is consistently contending? They tend to stay most of the time.

Two Words

I want KD to leave just so OKC fans can learn what pain feels like. They've had it too good this whole time. They were given a great franchise and stole it from Seattle and have had everything but a championship so far. It's time they suffer.

I want KD to leave just so OKC fans can learn what pain feels like. They've had it too good this whole time. They were given a great franchise and stole it from Seattle and have had everything but a championship so far. It's time they suffer.

Finally a post in this thread that I can actually respect.

8285036.jpg

Two Words

KD should announce his decision tomorrow with fireworks. Just order for all of the team names to be made into fireworks but only launch the one that he's going to sign with.

Bread

Banned
Celtics fans my gut is telling me KD is signing with the Celtics, and it has a 100% accuracy. Time to buy those jerseys.
Hmm but I hav to buy a Lebron jersey to celebrate his finals victory.

Guess I could meet halfway and get a Lebron Celtics jersey.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
OMG. If KD comes to my Warriors all the pain of losing that game 7 will be erased.

Alright, everyone post their predictions now for where KD lands. We got TONS of rumors and pundits as our "sources".

The winner gets...GAF bragging rights as a NBA genius.

Calling Warriors right here

Top Bottom