• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Misterhbk

It was like this for The Decision, except we actually had good posters and not "your fear attracts me to this thread like a moth to a hating-ass bitch flame"

That is the entire internet now. Majority of fans not really caring who wins. Caring who loses so they can troll said team and their fanbase lol

That is the entire internet now. Majority of fans not really caring who wins. Caring who loses so they can troll said team and their fanbase lol

i, for one, care about both

(though mainly right now i wanna make fun of the clippers for signing a 36 year old to a 3 yr/$42 million contract)

Would Durant really be a good fit for GS? That iso ball is gonna completely fuck up GS' flow on offense.

Kerr's all about ball movement. If there's one thing I'm not worried about, it's Durant pounding ball at the top of the key. Kerr would draw up plays to get him the ball at spots where he's an immediate threat.

If Kerr can get Mo Buckets to play unselfishly, he won't have a problem with Durant.

I'm actually here for the Durant sweepstakes, Lebron's hopes being destroyed by the emergence of a superteam is just a bonus side effect.

Even the possible Boston roster would give him hell.

Bron doesn't give a damn if the whole USA team takes deep discounts and teams up. He got 1 for Cleveland. He's good forever.

Two Words

Would Durant really be a good fit for GS? That iso ball is gonna completely fuck up GS' flow on offense.
lol Durant lets Westbrook shoot it up whenever he wants and was screaming at fuckin Roberson for passing up a 3. You think he's gonna mind Curry and Klay putting up shots?

bron's content with 3 rings like bam bam's content with letting the GS roster speak for itself if durant does sign with them

which is to say of fucking course he's not content with 3 rings

1kTkuR8.png

Sounds like a done deal. Sorry Bam Bam.

After that crazy offseason of free agent signings lat year the Spurs have regressed back to their normal state of quietness. Hey, I hear Seth Curry is available. Maybe we can have a Curry come off the bench. Maybe Pop will unlock his latent shooting genes?

Spurs beating a Kevin Durant Warriors team in the WCF would be pretty awesome. The Thunder would stop being a thorn in our side too.

Top Bottom