• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Barrage

Don't think the cap will allow super teams in the future, especially with the way some of these players are getting paid.

The only way to stop would be to allow the max a player makes to go up to 40-45% of the cap. I'll take Superteams over Joe Johnson 2020 making 45 Million and fucking a franchise for half a decade.

random25

It looks like Klay will be the odd man out in the GSW starting 5. Would they move him off the bench or will they stick with Steph-Klay-KD back court?

I guess I had the last laugh after all huh guys? :D

lebron-nba-finals-title-2016.jpg

kd was 21 when he tweeted that...TWENTY ONE

I'm just saying, it was so long ago. Everything has changed both in the league and kd himself. If people harp on that tweet itll be stupid as hell

Sifl

Fuck it I'm rooting for Lebron to stop this. Every other team trade their best players to Cleveland to lend them our energy.

Spiritbomb this shit.

TheFatOne

I'm just saying, it was so long ago. Everything has changed. If people harp on that tweet itll be stupid as hell
Nah he talked shit and now did the same exact thing. Shouldn't have said anything in the first place. If you're going to talk shit you have to be ready for the fallout.

random25

I'm just saying, it was so long ago. Everything has changed both in the league and kd himself. If people harp on that tweet itll be stupid as hell

Well he shouldn't have said that in the first place. The past will bite your ass in this age of Twitter lmao

bender

What time is it?
Nothing is guaranteed!!!!!! Nah, he's probably going to the mavs.

Was kind of hoping it would fall through. It's tank time and maybe that would convince Dirk to go ring chasing. Too damn loyal for his own good.

Sure it is the easy road but I don't really blame Durant. If you want to have fun playing basketball, Golden State seems like the perfect fit.

GS cap breakdown
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/gsw/salary/

Nike celebrating
For Nike, this is a coup: It wanted to slow UnderArmour's momentum with Steph Curry and Warriors. Now, KD promises to impact Curry's star.

I still laugh when I think of the time the NBA stopped Chris Paul from going to the Lakers.
It kills me how there hasn't been a bigger uproar about it in hindsight. Stern legit cost Kobe 2 rings with that move. Easily would have had 2 more rings. Who doubts it?

Bread

Banned
Eh I didn't want him anyways, he'd mess with the chemistry. Good luck dealing with that problem in the locker room GSW.

We did it!

Oh shit I just realized that this likely means Westbrook could be trade available. Ainge still has a shot to fuck the Thunder and I'd rather have Westbrook anyway.

TuXx

These new nba dudes are just soft. Whatever happened to just getting over the hump? Imagine if Jordan said fuck it and just signed with the Pisrons to take the easy route.

giga

I can't believe I would have actually preferred KD signing with Boston over fair weather central at GS. God damn.

These new nba dudes are just soft. Whatever happened to just getting over the hump? Imagine if Jordan said fuck it and just signed with the Pisrons to take the easy route.

There is a higher chance Jordan stabs all of them to get to the finals then him joining them.

Don don't got shit anymore....

Didn't get shit except maxing Whiteside who is a snap away from being Bynum 2.0

Plus the disrespect he threw at Wade.

He might be getting senile.

Don't worry Wade is about to get that Kobe deal since nobody else is winning for the next 5 seasons anyway.

Hell Riley might retire after next offseason.

Top Bottom