• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Brinbe

Smh, getting mad about this is stupid. Blame Okc for surrounding KD with trash except for YNB/Ibaka. For being cheap for so long.

Fjordson

Man how hard will that Bogut trade be for Golden State lol. Other teams gonna be asking for a ton. "Congrats on Durant...yeah, we're gonna need two future firsts for taking on Bogut. That'd be great."

NHale

Man how hard will that Bogut trade be for Golden State lol. Other teams gonna be asking for a ton. "Congrats on Durant...yeah, we're gonna need two future firsts for taking on Bogut. That'd be great."

Two future firsts = 30th pick of the draft. There are some 2nd rounders almost as valuable as those picks GSW are going to give someone. I'm sure GSW isn't sweating paying that "huge" price.

Bogut for the Lakers make so much sense except for Mosgov... The T-Wolves might be another team on the hunt if they don't get Gasol.

sytadel

This is so much worse than what LeBron did. Miami Heat went 47-35 in the 2009-2010 NBA Season and lost 4-1 in the first round of the playoffs. This is not a similar situation. You go to GSW, the team who beat you, when you're already on a title contender? What a low-down punk.

Bread

Banned
Here are my scientific findings

The Warriors go 68-14 and lose in the WCF to the Spurs!!!! Bam Bam was nowhere to he found.

MsBpeQr.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Thats a cop out, an MVP just joined a 73 win team...

This is almost like the Dream Team in the nba

A 73 team win that LOST in a finals people were saying it was impossible for them to lose. And yet they lost.

They'll be the favorites again this year, rightfully so, but they play the games for a reason.

This is so much worse than what LeBron did. Miami Heat went 47-35 in the 2009-2010 NBA Season and lost 4-1 in the first round of the playoffs. This is not a similar situation. You go to GSW, the team who beat you, when you're already on a title contender? What a low-down punk.

lol these posts man

These new nba dudes are just soft. Whatever happened to just getting over the hump? Imagine if Jordan said fuck it and just signed with the Pisrons to take the easy route.

Nobody gives a fuck anymore (which is good). Especially the focus isn't on how you get a ring, but that you got one.

jman2050

Shit happens. Teams underperform, dudes get injured, its not like Steph or KD are built like Lebron.

After what Lebron did these past two playoffs I'm never better against him again.

I still don't believe in Curry either, his ankles are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

Fjordson

So one of the decisions GS had to make with Durant in the fold was Livingston vs. Festus Ezeli and they just renounced Festus (making him an unrestricted free agent) so I guess that settles that question.

Also, Lebron left a Cleveland team that had a bunch of garbage on it besides himself. KD just left a team that had another top 5 player in the league, a team that was up 3-1 on the Warriors and should have beat them

bender

What time is it?
Two future firsts = 30th pick of the draft. There are some 2nd rounders almost as valuable as those picks GSW are going to give someone. I'm sure GSW isn't sweating paying that "huge" price.

Bogut for the Lakers make so much sense except for Mosgov... The T-Wolves might be another team on the hunt if they don't get Gasol.

I'm sure the Mavs will bid for Bogut as well.

Also, Lebron left a Cleveland team that had a bunch of garbage on it besides himself. KD just left a team that had another top 5 player in the league, a team that was up 3-1 on the Warriors and should have beat them

LeBron left a team that made 4 straight NBA finals. This stuff is commonplace now. Stop acting like it's not. You go to where you think you have the best chance to win.

How is this worse than LeBron leaving/quitting on (other people's term) a Cleveland team that had the league's best record two consecutive years to build the fucking nWo in Miami?

This whole thing is hilarious

On OKC: Durant is a choker for not winning a ring!

On GSW: Durant is a bitch for maximizing his chances to win a ring!

As a Heat fan I just have two things to say:

1. Thanks, Kevin Durant, for in the span of 1 hour making everyone completely forget about the Heatles.

2. Riley, I really hope that you already called D Wade and apologized and gave him his due max contract.

As a Heat fan I just have two things to say:

1. Thanks, Kevin Durant, for in the span of 1 hour making everyone completely forget about the Heatles.

2. Riley, I really hope that you already called D Wade and apologized and gave him his due max contract.

"Sorry we didn't priotize a 35 year old with a history of knee issues when there were better options"

I'm a Heat fan, but damn. The whole situation is completely understandable, and prioritizing Wade would have been the bad basketball decision.

Top Bottom