• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

ViciousDS

Banned
God Valentine is going to be such a good player. Dude has no fear of shooting. Can't wait to see what he brings to the bulls

Bobby Portis is just trashing everyone though lol. Dude shouldn't even be on the summer league the way he's playing

BULLS WIN
1170.gif

jbug617

Banned
Tom is a hero

We had a shot Bread

Those who doubt the lure of Brad Stevens and his potential to attract free agents will be disappointed by Durant’s reasoning in choosing the Celtics as one of just six teams with whom he’d even meet. If it wasn’t clear from the unsolicited comments from opposing players in praise of what the Celts are building, Durant put it simply.

“I just like the way they play,” he said. “I like their coach. I feel they have some good pieces.”
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...y_celtics_made_big_impression_on_kevin_durant

Jarate

Banned
Celtics fans in here acting like theyve been through shit. Im so sorry that you got the original big 3 and those 400 chips. Sixers have gone through a Billy King tenure and a Doug collins tenure, and our best moment of the past 10 years has been winning the lottery to get Ben Simmons

Ya'll wanna know about real struggle

spyder_ur

Celtics fans in here acting like theyve been through shit. Im so sorry that you got the original big 3 and those 400 chips. Sixers have gone through a Billy King tenure and a Doug collins tenure, and our best moment of the past 10 years has been winning the lottery to get Ben Simmons

You won't hear me complaining. The Celtics were a real contender for 5-6 years, were out of the playoffs for one season, and have basically been one of the best 8 or so teams in the NBA for the last season and a half while staying young and not sacrificing their future at all. It's pretty remarkable.

ML/Pitino era was bad, but every franchise has had a stretch like that. Except the Spurs I guess.

Cornbread78

LOL, I only complain about a couple previous overlords in the org. Outside of that, the team has been pretty entertaining for the past 8 years or so.

It's hard being a Celtics fan, we've been suffering for so long while we've had to watch the Sixers, Nets and Knicks turn into powerhouses.

Jarate

Banned
What a bust.

Edit:

Dion Waiters posted a video to Instagram with the hashtag #TRUSTTHEPROCESS. Jarate, We did it!

there is nothing processy about Dion Waiters, but honestly, as long as he knows he's never going to be the primary ballhandler, he could fit nicely in the roster

Top Bottom