• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

it's almost as disgusting as
i

Mortemis

Banned
Zubac still looking solid. Tons of things to work on, but he has a lot of potential. I'm not sure if he'll be on the roster this year but I'm excited to see what he can become.

Mortemis

Banned
He better be outside of Tarik they have no playable centers

Mosgov and Tarik will get the most playing minutes. There's no real point in having him on the bench most of the time, he's still developing and a lot of playing time is what he needs, so it's most likely he'll be going to the d-league.

Glad Larry "Lance" Nance is okay, but still need to ban the charge.

He looks really solid. Myers is the swindle god.

I still can't believe the lakers paid that much for Mozgov. Just after get mamba off the books too... It's a bit telling though that Luke didn't lobby to sign Festus.

Looney and Jones hopefully will be ready by training camp. I'm glad they didn't play McCaw last night. As far as I'm concerned, he has all the makings of a solid rotation player and probably even more on another team with proper development. Ron Adams is going to really help take his already solid defense to the next level.

I don't know if anyone here would have noticed, but throughout the summer league Chieck Diallo looked like the stealth best 2nd round pick (I'm biased).

OldMan

Banned
The Cavs have the opportunity to hangover and sleep walk next season but I don't thin that's the case more so than having a heavy burden lifted off your back and truly seeing what this platoon is capable of.

nillah

Banned
The Cavs have the opportunity to hangover and sleep walk next season but I don't thin that's the case more so than having a heavy burden lifted off your back and truly seeing what this platoon is capable of.

Warriors clowned the league while hungover all last season

megalowho

Supposedly Ainge, other Celtics executives and Isaiah Thomas are in San Diego for secret reasons.
I wouldn't read too much into what the Celtics Blog writers have been chasing lately. That place has gotten punch drunk on wild trade speculation the past few days (and the clicks they bring). If there's actual smoke we'll hear about it.

Jarate

Banned
Danny Since is a master at the smoke screen and feeding the media wrong information

All Celtics rumours are bunk until it happens

LeBron hasn't signed his contract yet right?

Because ATL is #1 in player salaries atm on hoopshype and we're like a 4th seed at best lol wtf.

nillah

Banned
I was always under the impression that summer league players are "competing" for a roster spot and in turn team play suffers...

Top Bottom