• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

nillah

Banned
CopbnT-VYAAO3xs.jpg

Video games were a mistake.
dream-team-group.jpg

Just for good measure

So how big was Dreymonds dick?
For size comparison.. If my dick was mozgov, draymonds dick is draymond.

jk didn't see it. No plans of googling for it either lol
Y'all ain't getting no free sneakers

Chris Paul challenges Michael Jordan to shooting contest, Jordan doesn't miss once

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...oting-contest-jordan-doesn-t-miss-once-073016

Wow.. Swished every sing one. Didn't even intentionally miss one or two to give kids a sliver of hope. I was expecting MJ in the end gon be like.. I know i won the bet but y'all still getting my shoes for free! But nope.. Sent all those kids home with an L. Lmao

Wow.. Swished every sing one. Didn't even intentionally miss one or two to give kids a sliver of hope. I was expecting MJ in the end gon be like.. I know i won the bet but y'all still getting my shoes for free! But nope.. Sent all those kids home with an L. Lmao

a true god of the area.

fuck yo couch.

I must have missed this from earlier:

Draymond on his dick pic:

“I truly believe we all go through points in our life that help propel us to the next level. I’m at the stage right now where all this stuff will help propel me to the next level as a basketball player, but more importantly as a man. I don’t live my life with regrets.”

nillah

Banned
Do you fellahs think the NBA should take a "first free throw" before every game like the MLB does with the first pitch tradition?

So what % of the US Olympic team gets sick, robbed, and/or assaulted while in Rio?

they got a boat so thieves gotta swim in that shit water to try to mug them

I bet coach K x their agents and owners have told the players absolutely no checking out the city or anything lol, just get the gold and bounce, don't even go to the closing events

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Is there a legit reason why men and women olympic basketball games are happening on the same day? I thought they did alternating days in 2012.

Top Bottom