• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

World ain't ready for no Cavs repeat. They weren't even ready for the first one.!
tumblr_m61cxxgLKG1r4411xo3_250.gif

No Delly no title

Fjordson

If I was the Warriors i'd do it in a heartbeat if they want to keep a "core" together

Has finals experience, good defender and much younger.
Would be a terrible move imo.

But I'm not seeing any mention of it on Warriors twitter or from any big writers, guessing it's bogus.

Jarate

Banned
Would be a terrible move imo.

But I'm not seeing any mention of it on Warriors twitter or from any big writers, guessing it's bogus.

You saw the wheels fall off of Iggy last year. When players start to fall off, they fall of real hard. Expecting the same production from Iggy next year is silly. Shumpert is younger, his contract is not that bad, he can be a good defensive player off the bench for multiple years. I love Iggy a whole lot, but he's old.

You saw the wheels fall off of Iggy last year. When players start to fall off, they fall of real hard. Expecting the same production from Iggy next year is silly. Shumpert is younger, his contract is not that bad, he can be a good defensive player off the bench for multiple years. I love Iggy a whole lot, but he's old.

Shumpert isn't a good defensive player anymore

Fjordson

You saw the wheels fall off of Iggy last year.
Iggy was incredible last year. Unless you mean the last few games when he got hurt, then sure. But haven't heard from anywhere that it's a lingering issue. Hell, even with Shump's age advantage he's playing less games than Iguodala every year due to constant injuries.

I think Iggy may be able to hold up better should the Warriors make the finals this year since Kerr and the team won't be pushing for any sort of wins record and Steph will be *knock on wood* healthy in the first few rounds of the playoffs. GS leaned on him a lot when Curry went out.

Either way, doesn't seem like there's anything legit behind this rumor.

I can't imagine the Warriors pulling an iggy for shump trade. Iggy was part of the pitch to bring Durant over. The guys that left weren't part of that pitch.

Servbot24

Banned
He only really fell off when he got injured.

Yo, what the fuck is up with my Cavs rating in 2K? Why do they have the #1 offensive rating with only 1 player above 90, while GSW has 4 monkeys 90+, upgraded offensively, won 73 games last year... and are only #3 behind the Spurs? Raps #4?

Help me understand how this works. I'm not a 2K player. Seems like bullshit.

Chase17

Yo, what the fuck is up with my Cavs rating in 2K? Why do they have the #1 offensive rating with only 1 player above 90, while GSW has 4 monkeys 90+, upgraded offensively, won 73 games last year... and are only #3 behind the Spurs? Raps #4?

2K is taking the initiative to ensure that online isn't legions of GSW.

Yeah, it doesn't make much sense.

FStop7

Banned
So what's the strategy to deal with GSW this coming season? I hate to say it but it seems to me like you throw your enforcers at them all season long and hope their bodies break down. That's really not what I want to see from basketball but what else can you do?

Servbot24

Banned

Prolly trying trying to make sure not everyone plays as GSW

Plus people like to act like the talent of GSW is invalidated since they didm't win the Final

Fjordson

Just started playing and thought that was a bit weird. #1 offense last year now with Kevin Durant ranked third...?

beat

Hopefully GSW takes this personally and starts an even longer season start win streak than last year.

it's gonna take a minute to get used to these huge contract numbers. It's hard not to do a double take when you see a number like that but you have to remember that's pretty much the new normal.

it's gonna take a minute to get used to these huge contract numbers. It's hard not to do a double take when you see a number like that but you have to remember that's pretty much the new normal.

Metta World Peace has reached agreement on a deal to re-sign with the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources tell The Vertical.

If I was a betting man, I would have bet that MWP would have retired before Kobe did.

Top Bottom