• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Hueytothe

The Celtics drafted someone who could out-eat Jared Sullinger
man what are you talking about hes in great shape
CG7c2iJW0AEC21U.jpg

Brinbe

The Grizz taking advantage of other teams' stupidity. Baldwin should've been drafted long ago. Get their Conley replacement

I like the player. Seemed a bit high but that's the theme of the night.

I mean, these guys are all sort of jumbled together in the same tier. Maybe you could have traded back, but who is going to trade with you when the picks all have almost equal value? Might as well just take the guy you like.

The more I drink the more I realize I shouldn't be that upset. Would Kris Dunn have made me much happier than Jaylen Brown? Who knows maybe I'm wrong and Jaylen turns out to be something.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I remember when Sanjuro said draft picks don't matter.

These picks could've at the very least been a rim protector in nerlens... now we got garbage.

Skal keeps slipping though. Still have hope for the lottery ticket. Also hoping on zhou. Gimme something Danny

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 1m1 minute ago
The Celtics just took the 7th pick in the draft at no. 3 and used no. 16 on a French guy sitting in the stands. I'm gonna make a drink.

Duxxy3

The more I drink the more I realize I shouldn't be that upset. Would Kris Dunn have made me much happier than Jaylen Brown? Who knows maybe I'm wrong and Jaylen turns out to be something.

It's draft night. Nobody really knows shit.

GM's take the people they like.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
local magic beat writers saying the magic are going to make a run for durant, lmaooooooooooo

its a shame KD wasnt born in orlando so he came here for no real good reason like lebron did with cleveland :(

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Kris Dunn makes other pieces more expandable and on top of that you keep trade talks moving with Philly and others.

qcf x2

Players I'm looking out for:

McCaw
Felder
Ulis
Bembry

Hoping the Pacers can grab Felder or Ulis in round 2. Bembry is the guy I would like the most out of that group but I doubt he lasts THAT long. Then again, the way this draft is going...

Perhaps I've grown irrationally attached to him, but The Dragan would have made me that much happier.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Skal was consensus top 5 pick... some even thought he could go first a year or so ago... wtf happened?! If he's at 23 the cells have to take a shot.

someone on the SOHH.com board (boston sports message board) claims to have insider knowledge and that the Bulls were asking for the 3, Jae, Avery AND next year's BKN pick for Butler, and that next year's pick was the sticking point for Danny.

Top Bottom