• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Sanjuro

someone on the SOHH.com board (boston sports message board) claims to have insider knowledge and that the Bulls were asking for the 3, Jae, Avery AND next year's BKN pick for Butler, and that next year's pick was the sticking point for Danny.

I wouldn't have done that deal.

Tom Penny

someone on the SOHH.com board (boston sports message board) claims to have insider knowledge and that the Bulls were asking for the 3, Jae, Avery AND next year's BKN pick for Butler, and that next year's pick was the sticking point for Danny.

lol but it still doesn't explain this draft debacle so far.

mjp2417

Banned

That is way too much for Jimmy Butler

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I hate jalen's comparisons... he just picks people that look just like the player. if they are white, pick some random white dude.

Stop J

Brinbe

Legit surprised that SOHH still exists after the Coli exodus lol.

Bread

Banned
Sosh, not sohh. If that's what chi wanted then fuck them that's a ton.

Nvm didn't know there was a sohh, just sosh.

Legit surprised that SOHH still exists after the Coli exodus lol.

lmao my bad. Meant SOSH.com

I mean, Jaylen is a weird pick but all the guys in that range have their sticking points. Murray and Heild can't defend. Dragan is a pretty big unknown. This was a 2 man draft.

spyder_ur

I had a feeling some of these big men would fall, and ellenson/Skal were two of the likely candidates. Particularly not surprised at the Ellenson drop.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Why? You know what they say, never doubt an Euro :)

Brown is boom or bust as well and doesn't come with a cool ass names.

Because Jaylen has physical tools in terms of athleticism and ability to draw contact. Dragan has... none of that? He moves well for his size, but is a below average athlete. He's an OK shooter at best. People keep drawing the porzingis comparison, and hes simply not him. He's smaller, he's not nearly as explosive or refined at the rim... he's gonna be a bust.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Skal was consensus top 5 pick... some even thought he could go first a year or so ago... wtf happened?! If he's at 23 the cells have to take a shot.

People got to watch him play basketball for a year.

At some point will take him for the potential but the actual tape is brutal.

Butler ain't fucking Kobe or LeBron

For the #3 pick , next years #1 ;) X Bradley X Jae is insane lol

Jarate

Banned
Shams Charania Verified account
‏@ShamsCharania

Vertical Sources: Denver will select Malik Beasley with the No. 19 pick in the NBA draft.

hoos30

Skal was consensus top 5 pick... some even thought he could go first a year or so ago... wtf happened?! If he's at 23 the cells have to take a shot.
Dude averaged 6 pts per game in the fucking SEC. He is a walking pink slip for the GM that over drafts him.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Is that Magic Johnson tweet real?
"Lakers made a great decision drafting Brandon Ingram"
Lol

Magic twitter is great

vGHoHjF.png

Jarate

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA

The Brooklyn Nets will select Michigan guard Caris LeVert with the 20th pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells @TheVertical.

Chase17

ロックマン;208173042 said:
As a Celtic fan, I'm really not feeling good. This is not how imagined Draft Night but I'll try to reserve my judgment for the season. Make some trades and get a star Danny...
Don't worry, Dwight is on his way.

Top Bottom